𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴/𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Author Note:-
Hey!!
So this is the last chapter of this book.
I decided to include a slightly Genya x Reader in this ending since there's a lot of people ship Muichiro and Genya together. Also, everyone are still alive!

Let's not waste any time and get to the story!

Hope you enjoy.
-RC~😋

EDIT: I unpublished the chapter because it needed so fixes.
____________________________

EXCITEMENT FILLED THE AIR AS the brothers, Diavolo and Barbatos were going to visit you

EXCITEMENT FILLED THE AIR AS the brothers, Diavolo and Barbatos were going to visit you. The demons were to meet up with the angels and Solomon in the human world. However, they couldn't hide the nervousness since they will be going to the Demon Slayer HQ. Still, they can convince the humans that they mean no harm.

"Alright then, let's get going!" Diavolo excitingly said, opening a portal to the human realm. They all stepped into the portal, bright light blinding them before they were in the human world, "You finally made it, I'm surprised you all didn't take long." The demons all turned around to see Solomon along with Simeon and Luke behind him.

Lucifer rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Quit your mockery and take us to Y/N." He said with a slight threatening tone. Solomon was unfazed by the demons frightening warning and shrugged, "Anyway, there's something you need to know before we head there..." He spoke up, getting serious all of the sudden.

"The Demon Slayer Crops do not take kindly to demons, they can be dangerous. So, make sure you don't mess anything up."

Luke let out a low snicker and smirked, "This warning doesn't involve us because we're not demons." He said in a taunting manner. Simeon smiled at Luke in warning way, "Don't say this Luke, it's inappropriate to mock them." He scolded which made Luke huff. Satan let out a hum before nodding, "We can do this, if a certain someone wouldn't mess around." He said as he eyed Mammon with a sharp glare.

The greedy demon let out a loud gasp of surprise, "Huh?! Why are you glaring at me?!" He exclaimed in anger and everyone looked at him with deadpanned look, "Let's be honest, you're the only one who will probably get our heads rolling on the ground." Levi spoke up and Mammon found himself unable to say anything because everyone nodded in agreement.

Solomon cleared his throat to get their attention, "Alright, let's move." Saying that, they all started to walk to where you're staying. It didn't take long for them to arrive to the Demon Slayer HQ. The place looked so beautiful and relaxing, "This place makes me want to sleep..." Belphie mumbled, letting out a small yawn.

As they were about to walk in, a white haired guy jumped in front of them while pointing his sword at them, "It seems we missed a few more demons alive." The guy said as he glared dangerously at the people in front of him, specifically the demons. Another person made their presence behind them, "I see they also dressed in strange attire and can walk in the sun, Shinazugawa san!" They all turned around to see another guy with flame like hair and an eyepatch on his face, he was also holding a sword while smiling.