Starting Magic

Now where did I leave off? Oh yes, Katsuki getting a partial vasectomy from Bluebell. After class finished I headed home and met up with Lotus. As we walked I told him about the game and that Bluebell was from it. He got jealous but I told him to control his quirk better and he can grow a plant minion or an army from Plants vs Zombies Warfare. That made him happy as we got home. Once inside I rushed us all into the basement and made sure none of us were bugged, tracked, etc.

"Ok now I have some explaining to do. Bluebell I admit I kinda liked to you earlier." She looked up at me while she sat on her hind legs, "How did you lie Masta? Are you not a hero?" I chuckled and petted her, "I'm more of an anti hero. I have to do bad to do good. The way the world works is rotten and I have to destroy it to fix it." She looked up at me, looked at Lotus, and then asked, "Is he one too?" I nodded and explained it all to her.

After hearing about how quirkless people are abused she was furious. "I knew I should have aimed for that jerks heart." I chuckled and picked her up, "I'm glad you have that sediment but, I am going to torture that jerk before I kill him. He has a lot to make up for." As I spoke I noticed Lotus having trouble breathing so I kinda panicked. Bluebell sighed, "Your friend is a weakling. That was barely a good amount of bloodlust and he can't breath." When I found out cultivators get it as they kill I gave Lotus a copy of that quirk and had him get to work cultivating.

After he popped into the game I relaxed. "So you want to just be my good sides pet or wanna join with a human alter ego?" She laughed some, "I will join you. You saved me from that gold rank tiger." When I looked at her confused she asked what was the look for. "What do you mean by Gold rank?"

That question made her and Lily groan. Lily was still choosing an appearance she she swapped to a female ninja look as she explained.

[Every reality has a ranking system for cultivators if they exist. Hers has it as Copper, Iron, Black Iron, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Saint, Demigod, and finally Godling. Your rank with your quirks is Godling but without you're just a Black Iron. Also you need to start magic cultivation. You're still a no core!]

"Who just spoke and what does it mean by magic cultivation?" Bluebell asked as she looked around quickly. With a chuckle I scratched the back of my head, "I have a system which gave me my quirks, the ability to cultivate, and use magic. Her name is Lily and since we are in a safe spot she spoke through the laptop. The device we came out of when I brought you here. I am also curious about that too."

[Magic users have ranking which vary by their universes magic wavelength. Some use mana which comes from ether a magical element similar to dark matter, energy from the world, soul energy, or other ways. This world has a mix of a ton of magic generation. You have ether, world energy, soul energy, and so on. I'm going to use the core principles though since it works better that circle, rune, and a couple others.]

That's when Lotus returned and ran to the bathroom as he died in the game. He still got the cultivation but damn he was paler than usual.

[Anyways you will condense your mana that flows in your body into a core around the dantain. That's where you feel the energy galaxies.]

Bluebell interrupted, "Wait galaxies? That means he should be half-step gold."

[He is lower because he can't use it and I'm using another realities rankings which are much harsher. Anyways condense the mana there into an orb. From then on you'll keep condensing, put more mini cores throughout your body, and finally connect them all. It'll take a while to do. They are also two types of cores you can make, regular and elemental. Elemental let's you use that element better but others are weakened while regular has no affinity.]

I let the information sink in. Weighing the pros and cons I decided to ask a question, "What if I use the galaxy approach like the dantain? Make multiple cores with universes in them?"

[I have no clue other than it'll be hard depending on how you do it.]

"I'm thinking just mini regular cores inside the elemental cores."

[Theoretically that's good and safe. There are 6 elements: Fire, Water, earth, air, life, and death. That means you would need to make 6 cores per spot that needs a core.]

With that I put Bluebell in the game for a little bit as I began to form the needed cores to start off my plan to learn magic. I'm going to need a pure magic person later as Bluebell will take over cultivation. That's also when I decided to make my own villain appearance to have some fun.