Chapter 499 - Mr. Gray, You Know Trueman Yale!

“Thank you for the 15 million dollars! I’ll just take it as compensation for our little Louis!”

As soon as Nora said that, on the other end of the call, Trueman seemed to realize something. He immediately exclaimed, “Is he really not Q?”

Nora did not answer him.

Nevertheless, it seemed like Trueman had understood. He immediately cursed in a low voice, “Shit! You—”.

But before he could finish, the call was cut off!

Nora frowned.

Wasn’t Trueman the little master? Who would dare to disconnect his call when he was still speaking?

In the midst of her hesitation, Louis stood and looked at Nora cautiously. Then, he blinked and asked, “Um, Nora, those 15 million dollars… are you really giving it to me as compensation to help me get over the shock?”

This was the biggest amount of money that Louis, whose monthly living expenses had been withheld from him by Joel ever since he was a child, had ever seen in his life. He had seen a million dollars at Chester’s house before, but this was the first time he was seeing funds that amounted to more than ten million dollars!

He had counted on his cell phone just nowthere were several zeros between the sum and his savings!

Little Louis would like to express just how dumbfounded he was at suddenly becoming a millionaire like that!

Upon hearing what he said, Nora was puzzled. “You don’t want it?”

“No! No! I want it very much!” Louis immediately stuffed the bank card into his pocket and covered his pocket with both hands. The way he looked was as if he would fight to the death anyone who dared to take the bank card from him!

The corners of Nora’s lips spasmed. She simply couldn’t bear to watch him anymore.

Brenda couldn’t help but whisper to Nora, “Nora, are the Smiths about to go bankrupt?”

Look at how desperate they had forced little Louis to be!

It was just 15 million dollars, yet he was close to regarding it as his family heirloom.

Nora: “…”

She suddenly found Louis a little embarrassing.

Nevertheless, she looked at Morris.

Louis had received 15 million dollars from the battle between the special department and the mysterious organization. Although he had tricked the other party into giving it to him through his own abilities, should Morris request that he submit it, Louis would have to do so.

In the end, Morris behaved as if he hadn’t heard them at all. He turned to the bodyguards on the floor and said, “Tell me, where is your master?”

Alright, it seemed that he wasn’t going to bother doing anything about it

In that case, Nora didn’t pursue the matter about Louis any further. Instead, she turned and left.

Even after the four bodyguards were arrested, the other party hadn’t become anxious. This showed that Trueman was very sure that the four of them would not betray him.

In that case, there was probably not much use even if they interrogated them.

She decided to take Louis out of the room.

On the way out, she asked Louis, “What did Trueman say to you?” Louis’s eyes were constantly fixed on his pocket. His fingers were also still pressed against it. He was behaving even more neurotically than when he had been kidnapped. “Nora, do you think anyone will steal my money?”