Chapter 501 - Biological Siblings~

Nora did not understand why Caleb would suddenly say this. While she was in a daze, a deep and magnetic voice interrupted the two of them domineeringly. “Mr. Gray, it’s a pity that there are no ifs in this world.”

She was slightly stunned and turned around to see Justin standing behind her.

He stretched out a hand and pressed it on Nora’s shoulder as if he was announcing his sovereignty. His eyes were even deeper as he looked at Caleb. “Also, I don’t need anyone to help me raise my child and wife.”

After saying this, he looked at Nora. “Are you guys done talking?” Nora: “…Yes.”

For some reason, when she met the man’s eyes, she felt guilty as if she had been caught red-handed.

Justin lowered his head slightly and smoothed her hair before smiling. “Then, come home with me? Cherry and Pete won’t sleep without you.”

“… Alright.”

The two children were clearly very sensible. Why did he say that they would not sleep without their mommy?

Nora’s lips twitched as she followed Justin out.

After taking two steps, she was suddenly stopped. “Miss Smith.”

Nora turned around and saw Caleb standing up as well. He continued to cough, and when he met Justin’s hostile gaze, he smiled. “I just want to ask you one last question.”

“Go ahead.”

Nora was very polite to him. After all, this person was in the same generation as her mother. Actually, she still had to call him uncle.

Caleb said, “Since you recognized me, why didn’t you bring anyone with you?”

These words made Nora pause.

After some thought, she suddenly smiled. “I believe in my mother.”

Caleb was stunned.

Nora said, “She handed me to you, so you probably won’t harm me. By the same logic, since I don’t know the truth, I can’t have you arrested just like that.”

Caleb’s deep eyes revealed a hint of relief. He lowered his head and coughed twice before smiling. “I understand.”

Nora glanced at him and could not help but say, “If there’s anything you need my help with, please feel free to ask.”

After all, he had protected her for so many years. If he asked her to help treat an illness, she would definitely not reject him.

Caleb nodded. “…Okay.”

After saying this, Nora left with Justin.

Caleb stood at the same spot and watched the two of them leave. Suddenly, he lowered his eyes, revealing a lonely look. He returned to the hotel.

As soon as he entered, he heard Trueman’s sharp voice. “What were you guys talking about?”

Caleb coughed. “It’s nothing. You don’t need to know.”

Trueman sneered. “Caleb, have you forgotten who you are?”

Caleb did not say anything.

Trueman seemed to see through his thoughts as he smiled. “I know. You like her!”

For the first time, Caleb’s tone became serious. “Don’t speak nonsense!” “Hahahaha, this is the first time I’m seeing you angry. To be able to make the usually gentle you so angry, it looks like I’ve exposed your thoughts! Are you regretting now that the person engaged to her back then was not you? Moreover, it should have been you!”

“Shut up! Cough, cough, cough, cough…”

“Tsk, it’s so fun to see you so exasperated right now. Hahaha… If you don’t tell me what you were talking about, do you think I won’t know? I’ll definitely find a way! Caleb, you better recognize reality and not betray the organization, okay?”

Nora did not know about the dispute in the hotel. At this moment, she was driving with Justin on the way back to the Smiths.

The man sat in the front passenger seat and did not say a word.

Nora glanced at him from the corner of her eye. Her lips curled up slightly. “Why do I smell jealousy?”

Justin sighed. He really couldn’t do anything to her.

He was about to say something when Nora’s phone rang. She picked up the call and Maureen’s voice came from the other end. “Nora, where did you and Mr. Hunt go? Mrs. Hunt is here!”

When he heard this, Justin’s phone rang. He picked it up and Brenda’s voice came from the other end. “Justin, Grandma went to the Smiths!”

Nora: “…”

Justin: “…”

At the Smiths.

Joel looked at Mrs. Hunt politely. “Mrs. Hunt, it’s already so late. Why did you come to the Smiths? You could have called me over if there’s anything…”

Supported by the butler, Mrs. Hunt bent over and looked upstairs with a walking stick in her hand. “Where’s Justin?”

Joel coughed. “He went out.”

Mrs. Hunt asked again, “Went out? But I heard from his office that Justin doesn’t have to work overtime today. Where’s Miss Smith?”

Joel: “She went out too.”

Mrs. Hunt laughed dryly. “So the two of them abandoned their children and went out together?”

Joel was a little awkward. “Not really…”

“Why? Did they take the children out as well?”

Joel explained, “Mr. Hunt went to pick Nora up from work.”

Mrs. Hunt lowered her eyes. “Although we have a nanny at home, it’s really inappropriate for these two to leave the two children at home.”

Joel nodded. “You’re right. When they return, I’ll definitely tell them this.”

Mrs. Hunt smiled. “Mr. Smith, I wonder which room my Pete is in? I’ll go upstairs to see him.”

As she spoke, she stood up and was supported by the butler as they walked to the elevator.

Joel wanted to stop her. “Mrs. Hunt, this isn’t quite appropriate.”

Mrs. Hunt stopped in her tracks. “Why not? As his great-grandmother, I’m going to see my great-grandson. Is there a problem?”

Joel was about to speak when Mrs. Hunt smiled. “Of course, I can’t see her daughter without Miss Smith’s permission. But I don’t need to trouble you to worry about my great-grandson. Which room is he in?”

Mrs. Hunt was really angry!

Justin had already stayed with the Smiths for more than half a month. If this continued, The Hunts would become laughing stocks in New York!

Hearing the faint disdain in her words, Joel’s expression darkened.

He suddenly smiled. “In room 203 upstairs.”

He accompanied Mrs. Hunt upstairs. When they arrived at room 203, Mrs. Hunt frowned. “This should be Miss Smith’s room, right? Pete is sleeping here?”

“Yes,” Joel said. “Pete insisted on sleeping here.”

Mrs. Hunt sneered in her heart. “Then I’m going in to take a look! At the same time, I can see Cherry! But, Mr. Smith, your family is too careless. Although Cherry and Pete are only five years old, they’re not biological siblings. It’s not good for them to sleep together like this, right?”