The Duchess of Lennox Territory

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory passes away in July of 2331, at the age of 80 years old and his widow, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg becomes Dowager Duchess of Lennox Territory and by this time Lady Karissa passed away in June of 2230, followed by Lord Andrew Charles Howard in November of 2230 and Lord Richard William Carey passe away in June of 2331 as well.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart ascended to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory and she just 49 years old when her father, Lord Alexander Charles passes away as is Lady Caroline Matilda who ascends to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Both the Carey's, Howard's and Stuarts have suffered the loss of the most beloved members, with the death of Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard abdicated in favor of her 35-year-old daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard.

In 2330, Lady Elizabeth is 55 years old, Lady Samhain is nearly 54 years old, Lord Anthony is 50 years old, Lady Caroline Matilda is 48 years old, Lord Albert Edward is 45 years old, Lady Anastasia Christina is also 45 years old, Lady Benjamin Lawrence Carey is 44 years old, Lady Sophia Dorothea is 40 years old, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is 35 years old.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the one who finds his beloved mother, Lady Karissa dead out in her garden sitting in her French Provincial chair and Dr. Beverly Crusher who replaced the late Lord David William Beck who passed away in 2324, is unable to resuscitate her and she is pronounced dead on June 23, 2330.

Lord Anthony calls out for Lord Richard William and his father to come to the garden, and they run out to find a crying Lord Anthony holding his mother in his arms and "My mother i s dead." 

Lady Elizabeth with Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Karissa Ann, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV and Lady Suzanne Victoria all rush out to the garden and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey run out to the garden and they are followed by Lady Samhain, Lord David William Beck II and their two children, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and Lord David William Beck III, Lord Albert Edward with his wife and two children and all the Howard's and Carey's come gather together and they hold each other in their arms.

After the funeral of Lady Karissa Lady Elizabeth makes the announcement " I am abdicating in favor of my daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard." 

"Lord Richard Edward Howard III and I will retire to Wessex Manor." Lady Elizabeth tells everyone.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard can't be consoled, and he locks up himself up in his suite and refuses to eat and see anyone and his youngest son named after his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard calls on his family to come to Lancaster Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III who is Lord Anthony's grandson is brought in along with his grandniece, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and Lady Karissa Ann employ their father and grand-uncle, Lord Anthony Christopher "Please look at your grandchild and grandniece, when you see them, they remind you of what your mother did for our family."  Lady Elizabeth tells her brother.

"Our mother would you want to go on and live life at the fullest. " Lady Elizabeth states.

"I can't tell you what to do with your territory." Lady Elizabeth states "You may abdicate if you want to and pass it onto your son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, but he is only ten years old." Lady Elizabeth states.

"You have many more years to serve as Duke of Lancaster Territory." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"I am 50 years old, and I have held the Dukedom since I was born." Lord Anthony explains " I could appoint a regent for my second son, but Lord Frederick William III is dead, so is Lord Thomas William Howard, and Lord Richard William Carey is nearly 76 years old."