Episode 5: Days...and days.....until...?

Ayanokoji PoV

It's been days.....

This game is currently at its 6th round.

Humiliation, embarrassment, anger, misery....all these emotions were felt because of these tasks and acts of betrayal.

Right now, my class is in shambles.....or is an exaggeration on my end. Well, I guess to be more precise, we currently have no sense of direction but Hirata and Kushida is currently trying their best to keep us together. They are the two pillars of Class D but if one crumbles then it's all over for us.

I was currently in my room, pondering on what to do. There's been a few sightings of possible class murderers but each time, they were said to be silhouettes and that they couldn't get a clear picture. 

The other classes are doing an extravagant job in protecting their class murderer's identity. I have theories as to who the murderers are but I can't rush with haste. After all, the plan I came up with is only good for one shot....one moment....and if I'm wrong then I will have failed.

I finished writing down the names of the people eliminated until now.

I held my notebook and read over the many names, making sure that everyone was taken in account of. 

' Class A - ( Eliminated via vote ) Totsuka, Sakayanagi, Motodoi, Rokkaku, Tamiya

( Eliminated by class murderer )  Nishikawa, Kamuro,  Tsukaji, Nakajima

( Died ) .........

There is no clear leader in Class A but there are two factions. The Sakayanagi faction and the Katsuragi faction. I've yet to predict who'd win in this internal class battle since I'm focused on my own goals for now. '