Part 74

he yi received the message in shang jing's eyes and shook his head slightly.

qiu qiu is obviously the child of the two of them, and it is unfair to say that he is the father of the child, whether it is shang jinghui or qiuqiu.

and these people didn't say anything bad, and now there is no need to rush to explain anything to them.

shang jinghui respected he yi's opinion and did not say much, only when he did not see the inquiry in the eyes of those people, he politely greeted them.

he yi couldn't quite recognize who these people were, and stood quietly next to shang jinghui's arm, not interjecting, just politely smiling at the people.

wave after wave of guests came to talk to shang jinghui, and he yi simply said hello to them and felt overwhelmed.

when his smile was a little stiff, he began to get a little impatient, thinking that it would be more troublesome when there were more people.

"cousin cousin!"

gu yanqing suddenly appeared from nowhere and shouted at them, then squeezed to he yi's side and whispered, "have you seen my parents?" are they coming? 

uncle and aunt he yi could recognize them, so he lowered his voice and replied, "haven't seen it yet, are you looking for them?" 

gu yanqing hurriedly said, "no, no, if they come, you should remember to remind me, i will go to the side and sit next to me for a while, you are busy." 

he yi watched confusedly as gu yanqing sneaked away again, taking advantage of shang jing's idle time and asking, "what is my cousin doing?" 

"hide from people." shang jing said succinctly.

"who are you hiding from?" he yi asked again.

shang jinghui looked at gu yanqing's soon-to-disappear back and whispered, "hide from his parents." 

seeing that the guests were almost there, he dragged he yi to the next room to hold the ball.

he yi asked curiously, "why do you want to hide from his parents?" did my cousin quarrel with his family? 

shang jing snorted, "sort of."

as far as he knew, the boy's relationship with the family became more and more strained.

gu yanqing has been restless since he was a child, unwilling to stay at home and be arranged by his parents, and after his sister gu yanli severed her relationship with the family, he was even more reluctant to stay with her parents.

later, he went abroad under the pretext of studying abroad, and spent a few years outside, learning a bunch of messy things, but because he was hot for three minutes on everything, he would feel bored after studying for a while, and even his studies were basically half-abandoned, an undergraduate had to read for five or six years to barely make up enough credits, and as a result, he did not have a graduation defense some time ago, and he had to delay graduation.

uncles, knowing that gu yanqing was naturally very angry after being yanbi, directly ordered him to come back and inherit the family business, gu yanqing refused, and his family directly cut off his living expenses and forced him to obey.

this matter can be said to be a family affair of the gu family, and their older generation pays attention to the ugliness of the family, so no one knows about gu yanqing yanbi until now.

shang jinghui was so clear because gu yanqing had just asked him to borrow money not long ago, and by the way, he complained to him about how unreasonable those stubborn parents were, and begged him not to tell the gu family about the loan.