Part 76

he yi was stunned, and subconsciously glanced at the shang jinghui beside him, and saw that he had no opinion before shouting to gu yanli again.

"xiao yi is really good." gu yanli half squinted her eyes and boasted, and found that he yi was a little blushing, and the smile on her face was even bigger, and she warmly handed over the menu and said, "come and see what you want to eat, sister please." 

he yi did not expect that gu yanli would be this kind of personality, before listening to gu yanqing's description, he also thought that this very powerful cousin was the kind of career woman who acted decisively and had a high temperament, and his first impression was the same when he just met gu yanli, but his cousin would actually take the initiative to tease him, and now he still laughs so affinity.

he yi could feel that the residual temperature on his face had not completely subsided, but the previous tension had disappeared a lot.

after taking the menu, he found that he didn't know the above text, so he had to pull shang jinghui's sleeve under the table and whispered for help: "husband, you come to order it, i can't understand this." 

shang jinghui glanced at gu yanli, who was lying relaxed on the back of his chair and watching them for a long time, and no one next to him as an interpreter, and also introduced the local dishes that he yi had not eaten.

he yi felt gu yanli's gaze projected on them, and he became more and more embarrassed, and the blood that had just dissipated on his cheeks spread again.

gu yanli saw this, sat up a little straighter, couldn't help but sigh softly, and teased sourly: "where does shang always find such a cute little boyfriend?" your love is so good that i want to pick one up. 

"gu always wants to be a little older and cuteer, but i can ask people to help you find something." shang jinghuan sneered at each other with a cold face.

he yi thought they were arguing, look at this and then look at that, a little anxious: "don't quarrel, and i didn't pick it up by my husband, my cousin likes to find what kind of thing, you look so beautiful, you must be easy to catch up." 

gu yanli was stunned for a rare moment, and then he fell on the back of the chair and laughed loudly, laughing so much that tears were about to come out, completely unconcerned about what kind of image he was at this time.

shang jinghuan twitched at the corner of his mouth, rubbed he yi's head and said, "we didn't quarrel, don't worry." 

he is similar in age to gu yanli, and has always been the best among his peers, when he was playing together as a child, he often satirized and ridiculed each other in secret, and no one refused to suffer losses, but because of the tacit understanding between the quarrels, the relationship between the two was better than with other cousins.

only later, shang jinghui suddenly lost his parents, his legs fell disabled again, and his temperament changed drastically overnight, and his temper was even more eccentric than before, and then he took the initiative to alienate everyone.

gu yanli also sensed his parents' eccentricity and contempt for girls in that year, and began to guard against his family and relatives in his heart, and his relationship with everyone became worse and worse, until he completely broke with the gu family later.

even if they later intersected in business, they never took the time to sit down and eat a good meal like they did now, and they did not fight as carelessly as when they were children.

shang jinghui would not take the initiative to mention anything about the gu family in front of gu yanli, and gu yanli would not ask shang jinghui about his legs and the car accident that year.