Part 79

he yi was stunned for a moment before asking, "why didn't you eat with me before you didn't eat it?" 

he was just too hungry to think of asking, shang jinghui just watched him eat from the side, he thought that shang jinghui might have eaten, and now that he thinks about it, those meals are indeed the amount of two people.

"i see you're hungry and crazy, who dares to rob you?" shang jinghui casually teased.

he yi was a little embarrassed by what he said, and said angrily, "but you hurt me to eat, if you eat with me, i won't eat so much at once." 

shang jinghui did not defend himself, but looked at he yi and asked, "then what do you say you want to do?" 

he yi knew what to do now, he hadn't eaten so much for a long time, and the feeling of holding on was really uncomfortable.

shang jing saw that he did not speak, and kindly suggested: "otherwise, then exercise to eliminate food?" 

he yi blushed and exhaled, "i don't want to!" i'm just going to lie down for a while, and now i don't want to move. 

"you don't move, you just lie down." shang jinghui said.

he yi's soreness had not subsided, and as soon as he heard his words, he exploded, raising his voice and shouting, "don't don't don't, i won't play with you, you go down to dinner yourself!" "

shang jinghui laughed, "i'm joking with you."

these words were even more infuriating than before, he yi was immediately annoyed and angry, his cheeks seemed to burn up, and he twisted his face not to want to see shang jinghui again.

shang jinghui was afraid that he would really annoy he yi, so he did not dare to tease him again, but discussed with him in a good voice: "then, you accompany me down to dinner, take a few steps by the way to consume food, and then i will also eat myself, so that we will be evened out." 

he yi said in disbelief, "are you stupid? why bother deliberately eating, it's very uncomfortable. 

shang jinghui immediately leaned over and asked, "baby hurt me?" 

he yi said stiffly, "no! i don't care what you love. 

shang jinghui made a hurt expression, and sighed in a rather lonely tone: "i don't know which little liar says every day that he will always like me the most, and it has only been a few days since he changed his mind." "

after saying that, he picked up the dinner plate to leave, he yiming knew that he was pretending, but his heart was still uncomfortable, and he followed up angrily and said, "i am not a little liar!" how do you do this, you know to bully me..."

shang jinghui turned around and asked, "is that baby willing to accompany me down to dinner?" 

he yi snorted, squeezed him away and went downstairs first, and just when he reached the staircase, he met the nursery who came to change shifts.

the nursery was visibly stunned when he saw him, said hello to him, and hurried into the baby room.

he yi felt a little strange, and after a moment he reacted that the babysitter's gaze at him didn't seem to be quite right, and he seemed to stare at his neck for a few more seconds.

neck......

he yi subconsciously reached out and touched it, and then reacted that shang jinghui seemed to have made marks on his neck, and he was now only loosely wrapped in a nightgown, and the nursery must have seen those marks.

it was so humiliating, he yi was so embarrassed that he wanted to disappear in place, covered his neck and turned around and ran upstairs.

shang jinghui was bumped by him, and quickly removed the tableware in his hand so as not to run into he yi, and then he asked doubtfully: "what's wrong with this?"