Part 88 EXTRA 5

After entering kindergarten, Qiu Qiu knew that his family structure was different from other children, he did not have a mother, but he had two fathers.

Originally, he didn't think there was anything strange about it, but the kindergarten children told him that everyone has a father and mother, and two fathers can't give birth to children.

Qiu Qiu did not fully believe the other party's statement, and went to the Internet to check it out.

He was smart from an early age and knew most of the commonly used English words before he even started elementary school.

However, this question involves a lot of technical terms, and Qiu Qiu saw it half-understood, and then ran to ask the kindergarten teacher.

The teacher told him that when Mom and Dad do what they like to do together, Daddy's sperm will enter the egg cells in Mom's body, the fertilized egg will develop into a child in Mom's womb, and the baby will crawl out of Mom's stomach after it matures.

"But I don't have a mother." Qiu Qiu said confusedly.

The teacher thought he had been abandoned by his mother, and quickly comforted him: "Sorry baby, your mother may be busy with something else." You also have two dads who love you, which is no different from other children."

"So I crawled out of Daddy's belly?" Qiu Qiu asked with a curious blink of an eye with wide eyes.

The teacher was relieved to see that he did not show a sad and lost expression, smiled and touched his head, and patiently explained: "No, it is not like this, everyone crawls out of the mother's belly, there will be no exceptions."

Qiu Qiu was even more confused, and after returning home, he did not play with the little robot that He Yigang had made for him, but sat on the sofa like a little adult and held his chin with his small hand in thought.

Shang Jinghui saw this picture when he entered the door and asked rarely, "What do you think?" 

He said and walked over to bounce on his cerebellum melon.

Qiu Qiu covered his head in pain, and unusually did not bother with Shang Jing, if he put it on hold, he would definitely wait for He Yi to come back to file a complaint.

Shang Jinghui unexpectedly raised an eyebrow, and then heard the little cub hesitate to ask, "Daddy, how was I born?"

Shang Jinghui did not answer directly, but asked rhetorically: "Why did you suddenly think of asking this?"

"Because the kindergarten children have mothers, the teacher also said that everyone crawled out of their mother's belly." Qiu Qiu looked at Shang Jinghui and replied.

"So you want to ask where your mother went?" Shang Jinghui looked at the little cub for a while.

Qiu Qiu shook his little head and said very seriously, "I want to ask if I crawled out of Daddy's stomach."

Shang Jinghui was a little surprised, but still did not answer his question positively, but asked again: "Why do you think so?"

"Because I don't want Mom, and I've seen Dad have a long scar on his stomach, and I crawled out of there, right?" Qiu Qiu stared nervously at Shang Jinghui, afraid that he would hear an answer he did not want.

He liked both fathers, and he didn't feel that he still lacked a mother, nor did he feel bothered by it.

If there was suddenly an extra stranger in the house asking him to call his mother, he would certainly not be happy.

Shang Jinghuan was deliberately silent for a while, and when he saw that Qiu Qiu looked anxious and couldn't do it, he smiled and said, "You're still quite smart."