Obi Wan's home, Conference, Mos Eisley

3rd POV

After making it to Obi Wan's home they are inside Luke works on C-3PO putting his arm back on Anakin and Ben told Luke about his godfather Luke looks to them he said "No, my godfather didn't fight in the wars with you father" He turns back before glancing back "He was a navigator on a spice freighter" But Anakin said "That's what I told Owen to tell you".

Ben said "Owen didn't hold with your godfather's ideals" Luke looks back to them "Thought he and Anakin should have stayed here and not gotten involved" Staring at Ben curiously Luke ask "You fought in the Clone Wars with my father" Ben said "Yes" He looks to Luke "I was once a Jedi knight, the same as your father" Anakin smiles at the memories.

Anakin said "In fact Ben here trained me to become a Jedi" Lowering his gaze Luke said "I wish I'd known my Godfather" Looking to him Ben said "He was the best starpilot along with your father in the galaxy and a cunning warrior" Anakin turns he said "He was best commander fighting alongside with me" He smiles at Ben who said "I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself".

Luke working on C-3PO's arm looking towards Ben and Anakin he smiles looking back Anakin said "I've seen him he's getting better every single time" Ben smiles he said "And he was a good friend, right Anakin" Nodding Anakin said "A very good friend" He looks to Ben "I think it's time we give Luke it" Ben nods and gets up he said "Your father and I have something for you Luke".

He walks over to a chest R2 and R3 both beep turning their heads as Ben opens it Anakin said "I think you are old enough to have this" Luke continues to tighten a screw on C-3PO's arm Ben said "But your uncle wouldn't allow it" Luke looks to Ben who pulls out a lightsaber "He feared you might follow old Obi Wan on some damn-fool idealistic crusade, like your father here".

Anakin chuckles he said "Owen is right about that Ben" C-3PO said "Sir, if you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for a while" He looks to Luke who said "Sure" He turn his head "Go ahead" With that C-3PO turns off while Anakin stands walks over to Luke with Ben who carries the lightsaber Luke stands up walks over "What is it" Ben said "Your godfather's lightsaber".

Ben holds it to Luke who takes it "This is the weapon of a Jedi knight" Luke stares at it Anakin said "Not as clumsy or random as a blaster" Luke activates it and a blue blade comes out he waves it a bit Ben said "An elegant weapon for a more civilised age" Ben and Anakin both sit down watching Luke wave the lightsaber more "For over a thousand generations the Jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old Republic..."

Ben starts to frown "...before the dark times, before the Empire" Luke deactivated the lightsaber turning to Anakin and Ben he sits down between them Luke ask "How did my godfather die" Taking a deep breath Anakin said "A young ally name Darth Raven, who was a friend of ours until he turned to evil..."

Luke stares at them "...helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights" Ben and Anakin look back to Luke "He betrayed us and murdered your godfather" Luke shock slowly lowers his gaze Ben said "Now the Jedi are all but extinct" Frowning Anakin said "Raven was seduced by the dark side of the Force" Luke ask "The Force" Looking to him Ben said "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power".

Anakin looks at Luke he said "It's an energy field created by all living things" Luke nods and Anakin raise his hands "It surrounds us and penetrates us" He hold his hands close "It binds the galaxy together" He lower his hands and Luke slowly understands then R2 beep and blip catching Ben and Anakin's attention.

Ben stands up and walks over to R2 he said "Now, let's see if we can't figure out what you are, my little friend" Luke went back to working on C-3PO's arm and Anakin stands up walking over to R2 and pat his head Anakin said "I wonder where you went when we split up" R2 shows the hologram Luke said "I saw part of a message".