Vol 1 Chapter 6: Justice and deception

(Before we get into this, I've decided I'll make my own exams since I've got a few good ideas. Now enjoy)

It was after school and I had decided to take a trip to Honami's class. Today we announced to both our classes that we have become allies, so it wouldn't be out of the blue for me to show up. After the incident that happened to Honami, she requested that I walk her home every day because she wasn't busy with student council work. Last week I walked her home 3 times, which wasn't an issue. Unlike Shiho she gets days off, whether that's a good or bad thing doesn't really affect me. I get to spend more time with Honami so I'm not really bothered.

Today, the group decided to go to Keyaki Mall for a karaoke session. I'm pretty sure they'll have fun without me.

After I turned a few more corners, I arrived at Class B. "Shiho come!"

"Okay, Tenji! Coming!" That's Mikasa Tenji, the student council Vice President. Due to them calling each other by their first names, I can only assume they had a close bond. Maybe that's why Shiho gets more work.

"See you later Honami!" Shiho said as she ran out of class. "Okay let's go Tenji. Oh Hi, Kiyotaka-kun." She waved.

"Hi, Shiho." I was leant up against the wall preparing to scare Honami but I guess that's ruined.

"Ah so you're the famous Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, where's Katagiri Yuuichi? Aren't you two meant to be a dynamic duo?" He stuck out his hand urging me to shake it.

"Yes I am, you must be Vice President Mikasa Tenji." His grip was firm, he gave off a serious vibe. I guess the Student council President knows how to pick his followers.

"I am, Horikita-senpai has said great things about you." The president talks about me? Maybe if I need to, I'll join the SC just for reputation's sake. Although reputation in this school is important in this school, the paperwork seems a bit much and I can't be bothered to deal with all of that. Maybe I could give it to Honami or get someone like Kushida to join. The other day, Kushida asked me if she could do anything to raise her position. Maybe I could get her onto the student council.

"Well we're going now see ya Kiyotaka-kun!" She waved at me and followed Tenji. I waved back and waited for Honami.

After a few minutes, she finally said goodbye to everyone and made her way to the door. "Ahhh!" Honami screamed. Due to her not looking where she was going I was able to grab her shoulder extremely tight, which scared her. "Oh it's just you, don't do that again, you big dummy. Anyway, I was just about to text you to come meet me, but I guess you already beat me." She must've been really focused on the conversation she had with her classmates for her not to hear the conversation I had with Mikasa and Shiho. Maybe she wasn't paying attention.

"Come on, let's go."

(6.2)

"Kiyotaka, when should we tell everyone that we're a 'couple'?" She uttered while blushing. We were currently outside of school grounds walking the long way home.

"Give it another week." Due to no one being close by, I grabbed her chin and brought her in for a kiss. At first she was surprised, but after a second or two, she accepted it and returned it. Throughout the past week, we had adjusted to the new level of affection we had been showing each other. We'd mutually agreed to not going beyond kissing until summer vacation or even after. We both wanted our bond with each other to deepen and then we do it.

"Hey, do you think Shiho is better than me?"

"In what way?" She slightly tensed up but then relaxed herself.

"As a person, am I inferior to her?" I stood still for a second and assessed what she had said.

"Yes." Honami gasped at my cold response, she most likely thought I would sugar coat things but unfortunately for her, I had no intentions of being gentle.