Chapter- 13 first kiss

Megha's POV

My jaw dropped looking at him. He is hot while exercising shirtless. His toned abs are like heaven to my eyes. I just wanted to tease him, but ended up beneath him.

We both fell on the bed... He is on the top of me giving me butterflies. My eyes met his black orbs as our bodies pressed together.

He was sweaty after exercising, and it made him look hotter. My loose top messed when we fell and now his shirtless body crushing over my bare stomach, giving me tingling sensations.

He supported him by his elbows, not wanting to get off from me. I didn't think much at that time and just kissed him, taking him by surprise as well as me.

I also don't know why I kissed him.

I just left his lips and mumbled a sorry not knowing what to say or do.

"If you have to do anything that may cause you to be sorry, then do it completely before saying sorry," he whispered with his deep voice making a shiver run down my spine.

Before I could process what he meant, his warm lips crushed to my cold one. Goosebumps erupted on my whole body, sparks in my eyes told me to go with the flow. That's it, I ran my fingers in his thick hair, kissing him back.

He flipped us, making me on top of him and titled my head to have more access. His one hand is on my waist and another on the back of my head. I moaned in his mouth when his hand squeezed my waist and I fisted his hair tightly, making him groan.

I don't know how much time passed. We only left when we were out of breath. I fell on his chest, breathing heavily. He is also panting, gasping for air, his hand still on my waist, giving me butterflies.

"That was my first kiss," I breathed out.

***
After ten days

I woke up and found myself sleeping in his embrace. My head was on his chest and hand around his neck, wrapping tightly while his hand circled around my waist. That is too intimate for us.

I slowly got off from him, covering him with sheets, then I took a second to appreciate his features before getting off the bed.

I ruffled his messy hair before planting a kiss on his forehead. It became my habit to kiss him on the forehead every morning and I am glad that I am the one who wakes up first. If not, how can I kiss him when he is wide awake? I don't wanna embarrass myself.

I did my morning business, then headed to the gym. After peaceful meditation, which keeps me calm, I went to our room to take a shower and there I saw my husband with wet hair half naked.

Water dripping from his hair, going through his slender neck, flowing through his alluring abs, then ---. Throat clearing sound...

He cleared his throat. Then only I came back to my senses. I smiled at him nervously and mumbled good morning, ignoring my heated cheeks and blushed face.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he replied with a smile and that's the first time I saw his genuine smile. I don't know my husband would be this handsome when he smiles. That's it, I fell for his charm.

I took a shower and went to prepare breakfast. With the help of Aunt Nirmala, I cooked quickly, then got ready for the office.

"I am going on a business trip," Karthik stated while having breakfast.

"When?" I questioned, after sipping my coffee.

"Tomorrow," he replied, taking the coffee cup from the table.

"How many days?" I asked, ignoring my thumping heart.

"It may take 10 days," he said.

I am not ready to leave him for 10 days but it is about work so I can't tell him anything.