Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was born 102 years after World War III on Post World War Three and she was the fourth child and third daughter of Mr. Benjamin Lawrence Lowell and his wife, Colleen Matte Stanton.  

Benjamin Lawrence was of Scottish-Irish -English Ancestry and Colleen Matte Stanton was of French Irish and Native American Cherokee Ancestry and both came from Europe to flea religious prosecution of by the French Catholics or English Puritans. 

The Lowell's first settled in North and South Carolina and then moved toward Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee and The Stanton's lived in Alabama and Florida.

Benjmain Lawrence Lowell met his wife through his only sister, Mary Elizabeth Lowell and his younger brother, Benjamin Luke Lowell Junior who was only one year younger than Matte Colleen Stanton, but he stole her away from his younger brother and they were married in 2243 and their first son was born in 2244, but died in 2267, and soon after the Lowell family was affected by radiation poisoning and one by one Benjamin Lawrence died and the only one that wasn't affected was 15 year old Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell .

Karissa was placed in the care of family but soon they couldn't take care of her, and they placed in the United Federation of Planet relocation program for war orphans and in 2271 she boarded the USS Republic with 499 other war orphans to lead for either Star Base 10 or 12.

On June 1, 2274, The USS Republic orbited around Star Base 12 and with Lt, Kevin Thomas Riley she was introduced to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard William Carey the two senior Dukes on Star Base 12.

Standing with their father was Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was only 24 years old, and his brother was 44 years old along with 24-year-old, Lord Richard William Carey who was their second cousin.

Both Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles Howard were looking for their bride and both fell in love with Karissa, but in the beginning was Lord Andrew Charles Howard who gave her three beautiful daughters, and two handsome sons, and with Lord Richard William Carey, he blessed her with one beautiful daughter, and one handsome son and in the end, she had another beautiful daughter, with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

In the end of Lord Andrew Charles Howard lost Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann to his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey who she spent the last 30 years of her life with before she died on June 25, 2330, and she was 75 years old. 

Lady Isabella Karissa Howard, her second granddaughter and only daughter of her son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard succeed her to the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in 2330.