Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 2

Maru's POV

I can't believe I am in this situation now. Two guys are drinking on my side. They are both my boyfriends.

How can I tell this to my family?
But they are both from a respected clan so I think my parents will accept it easier.

"Are you sleepy now? You okay, babe?" Cloud asked me.

I am not okay. I am nervous as hell.

He already asked to sleep. They finished cleaning first. I went to Cloud's room as usual. Cloud washed up after. He drank a lot and he was so red.

I went to his closet to prepare his clothes.

"Thank you, babe." Cloud smiled at me. I don't know what is that thank you for.

I was already in bed browsing my phone when Rain entered the room and lay down beside me.

Hey! What is this?

I looked at him with disbelief. I am giving him the 'why-are-you-here-look'.

He pulled my phone and placed it on the bedside table. "It's late. Sleep."
He wrapped his arm around my waist and spooned me.

What if Clouds sees us like this? It would be weird.

The restroom opened. I am trying to remove Rain's hand but he is strong. "Just sleep." He said.

I saw my boyfriend glance at us while drying his hair with a towel.

"I thought you don't like sleeping here," Cloud asked Rain. That's it?

"For a change." This guy beside me answered.

Would Cloud be really okay with this setup? I mean we are almost close to celebrating our first month together and suddenly Rain is now in the picture.

"Let me dry your hair first." I stood up. I told him not to wet his hair when sleeping. It will give him headaches.

Rain just stayed in that position while I dry Cloud's hair.
"Babe, tell me are you okay with it for real?" I whispered.

"I told you I will be happy if it's Rain."
He answered.

It would be weird to have sex with two guys. I mean in the future. It's not like I did it already with Cloud. Shit, self, this is really what you are worried about?

"Let me know if you are not okay with it anymore. I value your feelings." I said.

"Then how about starting caring about Rain's feelings too?" Cloud really loves his twin brother.

"I will, okay?" I kissed him on his cheek. "What's our plan tomorrow?"

"I'll message your dad. I'll ask him to let you stay here tomorrow. Good?"
Cloud said.

"Good."

"Sleep now. I'll just wash the dishes left in the sink. We don't want to wake up with Sky's nagging. I love you always." Cloud's eyes are very expressive.

"Always." I answered and returned to the bed.

I looked at the guy beside me. I am not used to it.

"It's late already. Don't wait for him." Rain hugged me. Fudge.

Rain hugs tighter while Cloud is more gentle.

I hope he can't feel my heavy breathing.

"Relax." Rain started caressing my hair and kissing the top of my head. At least he has a gentle side.

I can't sleep at all. Rain is already sleeping. Cloud entered and switched off the light. I pretended to be asleep to know how would he react when he sees Rain spooning me.