My Angel

Okay! Make out session is over. Or so I thought...

"Haa~~ W-we need to do the plan." I said gripping Dokja's bicep.

"Can't we just stay like this?" Dokja said while sucking my collar bone.

"Seriously... I love this and all... But we r-really need to go with the plan. Dokja~" I tried pushing him and I succeeded.

"Awww... Why? We have time for that." He whined.

"Later, maybe later Dokja." I said.

After what happened earlier we ended up like this. Dokja was rather too clingy (not that I mind) but I'm still in shock so... Before we do "it" I better stop him. I don't think my hips will handle him.

Dokja called Hyeonseong and Huiwon.

Huiwon entered and her eyes landed on me. She suddenly spoke.

"There must be a lot of mosquitoes here." She said while looking at my neck.

I quickly covered it and glared at Dokja.

Dokja just smiled at me.

"Shut up... Let's talk about the plan."

"About damn time!" She exclaimed.

~~~

"Hey, I think I should get inside with you. Coins don't really matter to me." I said.

"No, just stay here." Dokja said firmly.

Dokja then go outside the tent and left us.

"Y/n, he just wants to keep you safe."
Huiwon said after she noticed my frown.

"I'm the leader. I have my weapons, I can protect myself. Besides, the kid were completely harmless!" I said.

Huiwon looks at me unsure of what she'll say.

"I don't think he's pertaining abiut the boy." She said.

"Then who?!"

"To that Minseob guy? That man surely likes you!" She said.

Thinking about it... Dokja seems to be at edge when I was at the same room with Minseob.

*Sigh*

"Let's just go." I said signalling them to do the plan.

I don't wanna believe that he's jealous to Minseob. There's nothing to be jealous about him.

I upgraded my speed and agility as I left the tent we were in earlier. I immediately use my bow and arrows and shoot it at some people's leg. People starts to panic as my arrows began to hit them randomly.

As long as I can slow them down then Huiwon and Hyeonseong's enemy will be reduced. It will also give us more time.

I spotted the tent I'm targeting. Dokja said I should wait for him. Nah, I'm stubborn than the kids. I slowly put my bow away and entered the tent.

Seongguk and Minseob gets alert from my sudden invasion.

"Miss Seolwha!" Minseob immediately stand up.

That name? Are they really idiots?! Who would mistake me for Seolwha?!

"I'm sorry for coming in so suddenly." I said.

"No worries at all Miss!" Minseob exclaimed.

"Is there something you need, Miss Seolwha?" Seongguk said cautiously.

"Yes! I need something and Minseob is the only one who can give it to me." I said acting as if I'm really shy.

I noticed how Minseob gulped and blush.