𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Jake Sim

Never in my entire life have I believed that anyone would appear in what I consider my safest place, this Haven Island.

The island on which our mansion stands was sold to my parents at an enormous amount from the government that takes care of the islands. They know my father who used to be a politician but when he ran this year too, he was defeated by a corrupt candidate.

Everytime that I remember that old man, my blood was boiling in anger. I quickly erased him from my mind.

I was just playing video games in my gaming room earlier when I heard Layla barking continously. I was shocked to see a young woman whose clothes were a little wet and her hair was messy.

I immediately thought of her as a thief, because it was impossible for anyone to find this place or she was one of the follower of that corrupt old man.

She may be targeting me and will report me to her boss. But this girl is weird because of what she's saying. She uttered that I'm her guardian angel, what the heck? But she looks like she's going to hell, no offense.

So I immediately tied her wrists so that she could not escape.

While i'm tying her wrists, she replied to what I just said "I'm not a thief and especially I'm not delusional, thank yourself that you're handsome. If you don't, i'll accuse you of violence against woman."

If she is a student of Law, anyone who hears that will laugh at her. In what way did I hurt her to accuse me? She's really weird, she seems to have a mental illness.

I looked at her and laughed "You're really out of your mind, do you? Did you just escape from the mental hospital? Just explain to the police. Okay?" I glared at her while pressing at the telephone. 

I would have called the retired police, who are now our family’s own bodyguard. To interrogate and pick up this suspicious girl next to me. As I pressed the number I saw her looking down and whining.

"Can you keep quiet while I contact the security?" I held the telephone next to my ear but the girl snatched it from me.

"What's your problem?!" I yelled in annoyance and saw the girl drop the telephone harshly on the floor resulting in some parts of it breaking.

Great. How can I call the bodyguard if I don't have his android phone number?

I picked up the broken telephone and laid it on the coffee table, after which I pulled the shameless girl outside and made her sat her on the chair. I will interview her and she will not get away with this.

"State your name and what you need from me ." I asked as I stared at her intently. 

I saw that she tucks her hair behind her ear then pouted as her big eyes stared at me. I sighed then shifted my gaze to the sea.

"Honey before you can know my name, you must first lend me a replacement for my clothes. They're wet, See?" She waggled her top even though her wrists are tied.

I looked at her clothes which until now was still a bit wet.

"Why would I lend you? You're a trespasser in our mansion and I still don't know what your motive." I was also nervous because there might be a back up with her and someone will shot me. I looked around before my eyes is glued at her again. 

But at that moment I saw her sobbing "If you only knew what happened to me last night you wouldn't mistake me for a thief." She wiped her non existent tears.

I sighed 'She's faking it. Surely she would lie again.'

Bored, I crossed my arms "What happened last night?" I looked at her and saw her lips quivered, like she's gonna continue faking her cry again.