Chapter 31

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"The person about whom Manisha told you was none other than Priyadarshini, the one who came into my life like a new hope and the one whom I still consider as my closest friend" Neil spoke, taking a deep breath as Tiasha  slowly lifted her eyes and looked at him as he looked back at her while with his eyes gradually turning moist.

A silence prevailed in the entire room as not even a single word or sentences were exchanged as Neil's eyes brimmed with tears as he looked away, trying to bring himself to tell everything.

Tiasha pressed her lips into a thin smile and her hand rested on his palm as he looked at her as she blinked her eyes and nodded.

"It's ok Neil. I will wait. You don't have to hurry. Feel free and then say" she patted his palm as Neil was lost in his thoughts.

"Uffo Neil don't worry dude. Tell me when you feel free. Mein kaha bhagi jaa rahi hoon??? (Where am I running???) I will always be there for my friend" Priyadarshini's words echoed in his mind as he closed his eyes, remembering the times.

He knew that she would always be there for him, afterall in his life which was full of darkness, she was like a source of light and how can he ever forget his friend in his entire life.

Yet little did he knew that life is unpredictable and within seconds it can change when he lost his friend for forever

Lost in his thoughts, he was unaware of the surroundings when Tiasha too not letting to force anything upon him, left her grip from his palm and turned around when Neil felt the loss of warmth and immediately shot open his eyes and held her hands, as she remain still in her position and slowly turned towards him, looking at his face.

"Don't leave me and go Tiasha. Don't go" his eyes turned moist as a lone tear escaped his eyes while Tiasha looked at him, surprised while he added, "Please.... Stay"

For Tiasha, it was definitely something absolutely new as he though saw Neil getting emotional too when she went through a lot after her brother's demise, yet seeing him now was a surprise for her.

Neil Khurrana, the one and only CEO of The Khurrana Group of Industries was asking her to stay and looked nothing less than vulnerable

"Dishu also told, Dishu also told that she won't go, I still remember----remember her words. She---she told that "Mein kaha bhagi jaa rahi hoon??? (Where am I running???)" " he said, lost in her thoughts as Tiasha looked amused and searched for an appropriate answer.

"Neil, Neil" her voice broke his trance as he looked at her, "Don't worry Neil, I am not going. Fine I will be here"

"You know Tiasha the day Tarun bhaiyya left all of us, that day I---I could literally feel what you went through. Loosing the one who eventually turns out the reason for your living when leaves us alone, I know how it feels. It feels----it feels like the world came to an end" his voice gradually broke down as he spoke while Tiasha kept looking at him as her eyes brimmed with tears too.