Chapter 40. Lucius Malfoy

Harry's POV 

My eyes were tearing up from not blinking.

My brain was going haywire. 

All I could think was: WHAT TF WAS GOING ON.

Draco looked as though he had saw a ghost. Ron's mouth was open. Hermione wiped sweat off her forehead. Luna was shocked.

"Uh...dad?" Draco said timidly.

Lucius Malfoy continued to cry. 

"Forgive me, Narcissa. Forgive me, Draco. Forgive me, Harry Potter. Forgive me!" He wailed.

Draco looked helplessly at Narcissa, whose eyebrows were raised so high that they disappeared into her fringe. 

"Dad...I forgive you...for whatever you have to apologise for." Draco said again. He looked mightily confused.

"I SUPPORTED YOU-KNOW-WHO! I WAS DARK! I WAS STUPID! I WAS THE WORST FATHER TO DRACO! I WAS THE WORST HUSBAND TO NARCISSA! I WAS HORRIBLE!" Lucius shouted, clawing at his chest. He was demented. 

"Uh...Mr. Malfoy." Ron said. 

Why was Ron saying anything?

"Well..." Ron glanced at Hermione, whose expression became shocked. 

"When I abandoned...um...er...you know...Harry and Hermione, I begged them for forgiveness. That kind of shame is worse then anything. But don't beat yourself up, because those who truly love you shall forgive you." Ron said. 

Philosophical. 

Hermione smiled and threw her arms around him. "I love you." She whispered.

Ron went maroon.

Lucius Malfoy stopped sobbing. Narcissa kissed his sunken cheeks. 

And then he knelt down. 

Readers, two hours ago, did you think that you would ever see the phrase 'Lucius Malfoy knelt down in front of Harry Potter?' I thought not XD

Okay, life was crazy.

"Forgive me." Malfoy croaked.

"I forgive you." I said. And I actually meant it. 

Lucius managed a crooked grin, than collapsed into his wife's arms, overcome with exhaustion and emotion.