Chapter 80

After Liang Mingshan was inexplicably worn to the modern age, he also fantasized about whether Liang Luoduan would also encounter the crossing.

After all, he and Liang Luoduan died in an assassination in Dunhuang at the same time.

He and Liang Luoduan have grown up together since they were young, and they consider themselves to be the people who know each other best in the world.

Therefore, when Liang Mingshan saw Zhong Chen's first glance, he had a vague feeling of excitement in his heart.

He looked at the other side's expression carefully, and he had a better chance of winning.

But he didn't show it on his face for the time being, pretending to be okay, and continued to professionally check in the guests.

During the period, the boss also yelled to take photos with Zhong Chen and Qi Linqing.

"Identity card." Liang Mingshan stretched out his hand.

Qi Linqing pulled out the card from his bag and handed it over.

Liang Mingshan stared at the computer for a while, and then handed him the room card and ID card.

The group of them booked a room for each person. The middle-aged leader noticed this detail and hurriedly went forward to discuss:

"Brother, is it convenient to take a step to talk?"

"Me?" Qi Linqing pointed to himself.

The middle-aged leader nodded. He also has eyesight to see, looking at the way the young man among the group speaks best.

The leader pulled Qi Linqing aside and said that they were an archaeological team sent by the state. Later, he would invite two local guides to ask him pleadingly if he could let the two houses out. They are willing to double the room price.

After seeing this, Gan Yishan and Ye Runan said, "We can sleep in one room!"

The middle-aged leader rubbed his hands and said with embarrassment: "That's still one room..."

The remaining Tangula was a little nervous.

Qi Linqing glanced at him, turned his head and said, "I will discuss it with my friends."

The leader is busy: "Well, well, take your time to think about it."

Finally, it was decided that Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen would sleep in one room, and Tanggula would sleep in a separate room.

They are the same roommates in the studio, and they are not bad for these few nights.

...

They checked into the room with their luggage, and Qi Linqing noticed that Zhong Chen was a little absent-minded.

He thought that Zhong Chen was tired from the journey, and just wanted to call the other party to rest.

Zhong Chen: "I'm going downstairs and strolling around."

Qi Linqing looked at him and asked, "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Zhong Chen shook his head, "No need."

He unscrewed the doorknob and walked all the way downstairs to make sure that no one was following.

At the entrance of the camp, the twilight is in harmony.

It was very dark in the evening in the desert.

From a distance, Zhong Chen saw Liang Mingshan squatting over the charcoal fire of the barbecue grill.