Chapter 81

Deep in the desert.

The sun was scorching, and the archaeologists who were arranged outside were already sweating profusely.

And an elite team from B University, led by two dark-skinned "local guides", walked deep underground.

Compared to the high temperature outside, which is close to 40 degrees, the underground seems to be air-conditioned, which is incredibly cold.

The young girl subconsciously gathered the thin sunscreen clothes that were draped over her body.

"It's a bit weird here." I don't know who said it.

"Weird you are tall." The senior vehemently turned around and scolded: "We are the heirs of Marx's materialism."

The team suddenly burst into laughter.

Seeing the two dark-skinned local people in front showing an unhappy look, the middle-aged leader walking in the front immediately said coldly: "Don't be noisy! This is archeology, please be serious!"

Everyone was obviously afraid of this leader, and no one dared to say anything.

Soon they came to the end of this dark tunnel, where there was a stone gate carved with mysterious and complicated patterns.

The two locals held electric lights high, babbling in their mouths with weird accents.

And the speed of speech was extremely fast, making everyone present at a loss.

The leaders are very familiar with Dunhuang, have been here many times, and can understand what they say.

He turned his head to translate to the staff and students:

"Open this door and walk back. It is the famous mural painting left by Mr. Fu Yi."

The expression of the staff did not change, but the group of young archaeology students from B University was very excited.

"look forward to."

"Unexpectedly, I was fortunate enough to discover Mr. Fu Yi's murals with my own eyes..."

Leader: "Don't get excited, they said that Fu Yi's paintings are actually badly damaged. For our archaeological activity in Dunhuang this time, the focus should be on the restoration of the murals."

It is precisely because of this that dozens of countries have specially invited technical restoration personnel who are familiar with Chinese painting and murals.

The excavation of the fresco site of Saint Fu Yi is definitely a major event that can cause a sensation in the historians.

But if the completeness of the final mural is too low, its historical value will be greatly reduced.

The murals in the Dunhuang caves have been damaged to varying degrees after thousands of years. Oxidation, darkening, mottled, fading, peeling, etc. For these severely damaged paintings, it is difficult to recover even with the most advanced modern technology.

Two locals took the lead, and everyone quickly saw the magnificent and beautiful murals in front of them.

The giant Buddha and the **** monsters, demons and monsters, are portrayed vividly.

Although the lower part of the picture has completely fallen off, even faintly exposed the grass and mud that paints the wall, they are still greatly shocked.

The same is true for the middle-aged leader.

At the first glance he saw it, he was sure that it was definitely Fu Yi's authenticity. The last glimmer of doubt about the two locals also dissipated.