Chapter 83

The experts present couldn't help but step forward and look around Qi Linqing's painting.

It is hard to imagine that this is a work drawn by a young man who is only eighteen years old.

Li Qi snorted and said, "Do you believe this this time?"

Experts:"..."

The facts are presented in front of them, even if they don't believe it, they can believe it.

This painting perfectly shows the dignity of the Tang Dynasty Buddha statue, with subtle details and full tones. In particular, the image of the flying sky is exquisitely crafted and the colors are extremely bright.

The Mediterranean expert nodded secretly and said: "This kid is very comfortable with the method of smudging."

A large part of the reason why modern Chinese painting has gone downhill is that people no longer pay much attention to smudging.

Hooking refers to two techniques, the former refers to line drawing, and the latter refers to color.

When ancient painters created murals, they generally divided into two steps. In the first step, the apprentice outlines the basic shape, and in the second step, the master teacher will guide and modify it, which is the "finishing finishing touch" part.

Another expert sighed: "The color part of this small painting is definitely the essence. It is worth learning."

Other experts also nodded in agreement.

But this scene fell in the eyes of other staff, and even the group of students from the Department of Archaeology of B University, which seemed extremely strange and terrifying.

A group of forty and fifty-year-old ancient painting restoration elites are talking about how to learn the strengths of a teenager...

How awesome is Qi Linqing?

...

Mural restoration is a huge amount of work, and teamwork must be taken.

This is why Chen Zhongxiang invited more than a dozen experts.

He did not let these experts stop research before leaving.

With Qi Linqing's textbook-standard copy and restoration painting, after finalizing the main restoration plan, they began to work intensively.

At the beginning, the experts also wanted to rely on their age and experience to take the lead.

But they soon discovered that Qi Linqing knew more about ancient murals than he knew...

For example, he made many useful suggestions for the materials used for murals, as far as the selection of brushes and paints.

Qi Linqing made a self-made brush with a peculiar shape. Once the brush is placed, it will be divided into three parts with two small splits.

The lines drawn by the experts with this pen are exactly the same as the original painting.

There are also tools for blooming. Qi Linqing proposed to use painting brushes called "big tiger claws" and "little tiger claws" used by inland folk craftsmen to blend the world and the faces of people or animals with excellent results.

Tracing back to the past is the original intention of antiquities restoration.

With the help of Qi Linqing, their restoration work went smoothly.

Li Qi was in a daze: "I don't think we are going back to the past. I suspect that Qi Linqing is an ancient person."

A few days passed in a flash.