10 | sᴛɪᴄᴋʏ ɴᴏᴛᴇs.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
sᴛɪᴄᴋʏ ɴᴏᴛᴇs.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Was that the last one?" You turned to Vox, lightly clapping your hands when you finished posting up the posters. The tall ravenette nodded his head, putting his hands in his pockets. "Great! Now we look for Shu. It shouldn't be that—" You we're cut off by Shu's voice and footsteps coming towards you.

"Guys! I'm back sorry, but I found something." He huffed, catching his breath. You and Vox smiled at his presence, happy to see him again not scratched. You nodded your head, urging him to continue, "What is it? Was it from Ike?" Your head tilted curiously.

The latter nodded his head, smiling enthusiastically. "Yes! He's also been going back here at night to camp, he's left some sticky notes saying where he's been going when he's not in school or such. They all have dates, but the latest one was five weeks ago." He muttered, handing you the sticky note with the latest date.

"April 25, says he's heading to Chou City." You muttered the contents to Vox, who was standing behind you looking over your shoulders. He nodded, "That's not too far from where we are. Are we gonna head there?" Vox asked the dark hair male with highlights, grabbing the sticky note from you to keep it in his pockets.

Shu nodded, "Yes, but just in case he's still in this city, we should post up some posters." He informed. You skipped inside an empty classroom, making the other two men look confusedly at eachother.

"Where are you going, (name)?"

"I'm making a sticky note telling where we will be going! In case yknow, Ike camps in here again." Your voice rang out in the hallways, making the zombies trapped in the classrooms alert and helplessly bang their heads on the door.

The two nodded, understanding your intentions.

You came back out later, after you made multiple notes and placed one inside the classroom you we're just in. "I'll be placing these in every classrooms! Give me a moment." You excused yourself, gingerly walking inside classrooms that didn't have zombies inside.

The two watched in amusement as you took your sweet time patiently sticking the notes on the blackboard, whistling a tune to yourself.

"You're back already!?" Mysta says, startled when the entrance door to the house opened suddenly

"You're back already!?" Mysta says, startled when the entrance door to the house opened suddenly. He was sitting on the couch, lazily sprawled around. He expected you three to be back until night time, since you did plan to be putting the posters in every street of the city. Did you back out? Tired already?

You sat beside him, relaxing on the couch. "We've learned where Ike could be going to. So we decided change of plans and head there." You informed him, updating him on the new information from the school. Mysta groaned, "So we went to get that generator for nothing?"

You pouted, "Well it wasn't for nothing. We ended up using half of it anyway. We're looking for a close friend here, don't be such a meanie." You scolded the gray haired male, the male crossed his arms guiltily. "I didn't mean to make it sound like that." He frowned.

You cooed, squishing his cheeks between your hands. Mysta yelled in embarrassment, trying to pull you off his poor cheeks.

Luca came out, after hearing Mysta's screaming. "Welcome back!" He cheered, diving on the couch to give you the warmest hug ever. You cooed at the blonde, turning to squish his cheeks too. "Yo, nice hairstyle Vox pog!" Luca says, letting you squish his cheeks freely.

Vox gives him a closed lipped smile, "Why thank you. It was our dear (name) who styled it." He says, grabbing his hair from the back and pushing it on his shoulder.

Luca looks at you dead in the eyes, "I want you to style my hair too!" He pouts, resting his head on your shoulders childishly. You died of teeth rotting sweetness over here. Can this man get more and more cuter?

You pouted as well, babying him. "Awe, of course my love. How about pig tails?" You asked him, moving him to sit in front of you. Luca nodded happily, like a puppy getting nice treats from their owner.

Mysta watched you two with a questioning face, grimacing with an evident blush on his face. Luca cheered happily when you finished, touching his pigtails happily. He had a half pigtails, half of the hair was tied from the side, while half stayed down. "Thanks (name)!"

You glanced at the male beside you, that was still giving you a grimacing look. "You want a cute hairstyle too?" You grinned, leaning on his shoulder. Mysta shook his head, blushing.

"I want one." Shu says, sitting on the floor infront of you when Luca went to sit beside you. You looked at the back of his head, shocked. You weren't expecting that from him but oh well, ask and you shall receive.

You tied his hair in a high ponytail, keeping his bangs up front. You hummed, grabbing his chin to make him look at you. Your eyes squinted thoughtfully, eyes switching to the yellow strand on his hair and to his face.

Your hand holding his chin moved to hold the banana looking hair strands, trying to push it down to make it go with the bangs. "All done!" You grinned proudly, squishing his cheeks in the process.

You turned to mysta again, "I don't know how I'll tie your hair but I can let you borrow my head band." You said to him. Mysta muttered words under his breath, choosing to give in. I mean look at you! You were drawing the others in affection in front of him.

Was he jealous? No.

Did he want to get a taste of your affection?Yes.

"Fine." He gave in, crossing his arms. You cheered happily, clapping your hands in delight. "Good boy!" He blushed, throwing a pillow at you when you ran upstairs to grab a headband.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞