✿4

I got my head out the sunroof~

After knocking, Eunseo opened the door and entered the big office

After knocking, Eunseo opened the door and entered the big office. She saw that the chair was facing backwards and the back of the chair was so big that it practically hid the person sitting on it. The female stood infront of the table on which there was a nameplate saying 'CEO NA JAEMIN' now. She bowed while saying, "Good morning, Sir." But all she got as a reply was silence which confused her. She again said him, "Good morning, Sir." But again no reply. She exasperatedly sighed and dropped her shoulders. "Sir! Are you there? Sir!" She was about to turn the chair but stopped when she heard a shout.

A man in a suit who was sitting on the chair, stood up raising his arms as he let out a shout of victory. One hand holding a mobile phone and AirPods in his ears. "YAYYYYY!!! I WON!!!" This basically indicated that he was playing a game on his phone for the whole time. He turned around and met with her eyes as both of them blinked a few times with a straight face. His eyes then widened, seeing the female staff and he exclaimed, "OH MY GOD!!!" The man ducked down to hide himself behind the backrest of the chair.

'What is happening here?', Eunseo thought as confusion took over her and scratched the side of her head with one finger.

On the other hand, the guy behind the chair furrowed his eyebrows in realization. 'Wait. Why am I hiding? I'm the boss here.' With a deep breath, he stood up properly and rotated the chair to the front. He cleared his throat and adjusted his black tie. "I'm Na Jaemin", he introduced himself.

Seeing him standing infront of her, she bowed again and greeted, "Good morning, Sir. I'm Secretary Lee."

Now that Jaemin got a good look of her face, he pulled his eyebrows together and squinted his eyes. "You look kind of familiar." After a few seconds, he raised his brows. "Wait bathroom girl?!?! You were in the bathroom with me yesterday, right?"

'Why does that sound so wrong?' She forced a smile. "Yes Sir. Nice to meet you. I hope we can work together well."

He took out his earbuds and put his phone on the table. Jaemin took his seat on the chair and his arms rested on the table. "So, you are Secretary Lee? The one Dad has been talking about ever since I arrived in Seoul?" He threw a small smile at her. "I also want to see what's so special about you?"

Did she feel nervous suddenly? Yes. She took a gulp and replied, "I will try my best to not disappoint you."

"We will see." Out of nowhere he looked serious and took out a channel file from the drawer. "Dad said me that he had kept a file about my secretary. I didn't got the time to check because I was busy playing- I mean... checking some stuffs on the internet... related to work."

'There's a file about me?!'

He opened the first page started to go through it. "Lee Eunseo..." He knitted his brows after reading the name. "Lee Eunseo... Your name is really Eunseo?"