5 || THE DRUG DEALER

PUNK
"What kind of shit name is Reefer Rick?"

MAX AND FIONA HAD both informed Robin and Steve about Eddie and what they were doing. The two were shocked, to say the least.

Everybody had rushed to the phones, minus Fiona because they didn't trust her, trying to find something about where Eddie could be hiding. Since Fi wasn't currently needed, she decided to have some fun by lighting and blowing out candles with her mind.

Robin quickly noticed what the girl was doing, touching her shoulder she immediately turned around, "Hey, there are people around and I'm pretty sure you will get caught." She warned.

"Sorry." The brunette girl sighed, blowing the candle out properly this time.

"Hey, guys, I might have a lead." Max turned to the group, grabbing everyone's attention. "Seriously?" Dustin asked in excitement. "Yeah."

"Apparently, Eddie gets his drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick, and sometimes Eddie crashes there." Max told the group with a nod.

"What kind of shit name is Reefer Rick?" Fi asked no one in particular.

"Sounds promising. Where does Reefer Rick live?" Robin questioned the ginger, hoping that she had found that out.

"See, that's the thing. No one knows. He's more of a legend than someone that people actually know." Max informed the group who all just sighed. "Well, what about a last name?" Dustin asked, in hope of finding out something useful about this Rick guy.

"I don't know that either." The redhead told them, looking down.

"Bet the cops know the last name." Steve spoke causing everyone to turn their attention to him. "What?" Max asked the boy who was busy sorting out some games. "Cops."

"I mean listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer, I guarantee you he's been busted at some point. Means he's in the system." Steve told them finally turning around to face the group.

"The cops?" Dustin questioned what the older boy was saying as he rolled his eyes at the suggestion. "Really, Steve? That's your suggestion?"

"Yeah, he's right." Fiona nodded her head, agreeing with what the younger boy had said. "Plus why would we go to the cops asking if they know where a drug dealer is? They would probably think we want to buy drugs!"

"You're only saying that because we're basically siblings." Steve rolled his eyes at the girl who shook her head. "No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"I think they should be filled in on what we know, what's going on." Steve exclaimed at them.

"You think Eddie's guilty, don't you?" Dustin immediately questioned the older boy making him scoff. "Woah. I believe in innocent until proven guilty, all that constitutional shit."

"I just, you know, don't think we can rule it out." He shrugged as he clapped his hands.

"That's precisely what we're trying to do here, Steve." Max told the boy, looking at him like he was the dumbest person on earth.

"She's right." Fiona nodded her head. "You're only saying that because you have a crush." Steve mumbled making Fiona trip him over with her mind. "I do not!"

"And maybe we'd have a little bit more luck if you spent less time trying to get a girlfriend and more time trying to find Eddie." Dustin slightly raised his voice at the older boy making him roll his eyes.

"Oh well somebody has to attend to the customers!" Steve told him, Fiona nodding her head in agreement. "Especially if they're babes, right?" Robin questioned with a wink causing Fiona to laugh.

"Hey, not fair. Okay?" Steve told her right as a customer had walked in. "I attend to all customers equally, babes and no-babes alike."

"Good to know you support the idea of equal rights." Fiona told him with a thumbs up.

"We've got a very big selection in here. It can be super overwhelming for some people." Steve continued ranting to the group.

"Yeah, it can be." Robin said with a smile before immediately walking over to the computer.

"What are you doing?" Max asked the girl who sat in front of the small machine.

"Maybe we don't need a last name." Robin told the group.

Robin typed in a few things and on the screen appeared a list of all the Ricks in Hawkins. "Twelve Ricks have accounts here."

"Lot of Ricks." Max told her. "So, let's narrow it down."

Robin pressed onto one of the Ricks's account, reading out all the information it had about him. "Rick Alderman's latest rentals are Annie and Dumbo."

"Chances of a drug dealer having a family?" Robin turned to face Fi as she asked the question making the brunette shake her head. "Not likely."

The girl clicked off the account and quickly onto the next. "All right. Rick Conroy. Sixteen Candles, Teen wolf, Romancing the Stone."

"No." The whole group spoke spontaneously.

"Rick Joiner. Mask, Footloose, and Grease."

"Nah."

"Rick Kimbrough. The Blue Lagoon and Splash."

The whole group laughed before shaking their heads, "Definitely not."

"Rick Lipton. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie. Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams. Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke." Robin read aloud with a laugh.

"Bingo."

"Lipton?" Max questioned the last name with a smirk. "Spelled like the tea. 2121 Holland Road." Robin replied to the girl.

"That's out by Lovers Lake." Fi spoke knowingly.

"Middle of nowhere." The ginger girl told the group.

"It's a perfect place to hide." The blonde woman told them with a smirk.

The group of five immediately rushed out of the workspace heading to Steves's car.

alex speaks

sorry for the shorter chapter this time:((
but i'm pretty sure Eddie is in the next chapter so be ready for that!!

Also thank you all for 3k readers ily all sm<33

please vote and comment!!
word count: 972