Part 6

Sidharth took her to his apartment. As soon as they entered in his room, he shut the door. Shehnaaz looks at him as he pinned her to the wall with look of fury on his face. Sidharth looks into her eyes, they were shinning with tears, he closed his eyes to calm his anger.

"Answer me, Why you went there?" Sidharth asked her in dangerously cold tone, his grip on her shoulders tighten but she was too nervous to feel any pain. Shehnaaz lowered her eyes feeling ashamed of herself, she knew her saying yes to dancing in bar was wrong but she hadn't left with any other option. She didn't wanted to destroy her life by marrying that old man her mother had selected.

I am sorry. I never wanted to go there but i didn't had any other option" Shehnaaz whispered softly as she broke into soft sobs, she slide her arms around his torso and cried, Sidharth pulled her into him by sliding his arms around her waist, he could feel his shirt getting wet by her tears. Sidharth broke the hug and wiped her tears away. Holding her chin he made her look into his eyes.

"But why? What was the reason? Tell me" He demanded while she debated with herself, whether to tell him or not. Not that she don't trust him or don't want to share it, but she was scared of his reaction.

"My mother fixed my marriage to an old man but i denied then she said if i don't want to marry then i have to pay 2 lac rupees in one week. I couldn't do anything, time was slipping from my hands and then Arhaan called me, I chose this unwontedly" Shehnaaz told him everything that occurred in past few days and he understood why she was denying to meet him.

"But that doesn't justify your decision. Shehnaaz whatever problem we are facing we should think twice before taking any decision. Do have any slightest idea in what kind of dirt your were about to throw yourself" Sidharth told her, she could feel anger in his voice along with concern which lighten up her mood little getting someone's support.

"I know and I'm sorry for that" Shehnaaz replied innocently, understanding the depth of his words. It was true, she was pushing herself something more dangerous than the marriage with an oldie.

"But how did you found about it? Don't tell me you were stalking me" Shehnaaz joked to lighten the atmosphere seeing he still looked angry. Sidharth rolled his eyes at her cute attempt of calming his anger.

"I have my sources" Sidharth mumbled taking her lips in fierce kiss, sending shiver down her spine. Sidharth pulled her close to him, she responded to his kiss with same passion. She had missed warmth of his embrace and feel of his expert lips on hers. She matched his kiss with a fierceness, her hands in his soft thick hair pulling him close to her. He left her mouth when he felt Shehnaaz out of breath.

Her head fell back as Sidharth started licking her beautiful swan like neck, kissing her there, sucking her skin while roaming his one hand around her breast, fondling it gently over her pink top. She arched back breathlessly when he traveled down giving her wet kisses on her neck. She was so lost in him, nothing seems wrong at that moment. All her problems seems nothing, she felt herself drawn into his world of passion.

Sidharth lifted her up in his arms and took her to his bed, he throw her own bed gently and lay on top of her, Shehnaaz look at him with her hazel brown orbs darkened with unknown emotions yet they held innocence. She held back of his neck and brushed her lips against his causing him to tighten his grip on her waist. Sidharth kissed her feverishly, taking her lower lip in his. Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around his torso and brought him close to her. Sid's hand pressed her bossoms, caressing them. Shehnaaz let out a gasp when he pinched her erect nipple, taking it as a chance he entered his tongue inside her mouth, playing with her tongue. He held her creamy petite waist and lifted her thigh with his other hand and wrapped her leg around his waist, caressing her curves. Breaking the kiss he laid beside her, both were panting heavily.

"Here, throw this money on your mothers face" Sidharth said as he took out bundles of notes from side table drawer and gave her.

"I can't take this money. You have already helped me with my college fee, I don't even how will i return your money and now this, I can't take it." Shehnaaz whispered, Sidharth hold her chin and made her face him.

"You will. You will take this money and give it to your mother. Is that clear?" Sidharth told her, He pulled her into him, she was half laying on top of him with his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"No Sidharth. I come to you because i like spending time with not because I want your money. I can't take this money." Shehnaaz said in her stubborn tone which increased his anger.

"Oh really. You were ready to do that shitty job but can't take my money." Sidharth shouted losing his patience, she flinched away. Sidharth flipped on bed, taking her body beneath him.

"Do you want everyone to treat you like a s**t?" Sidharth questioned in rage filled voice. Shehnaaz closed her eyes tightly hearing that word. No she don't want anyone to call her that but she can't take his money also, its make her feel so low of herself, felt like she was taking advantage of him and his care toward her which she don't want. 

"Take this money, If you want repay me later" Sidharth said sensing her hesitation. 

"How will i repay you, I can't even arrange money for my daily expenses" Shehnaaz replied with dry laugh, feeling useless that she can't even take of herself.

"You can repay me by giving me your precious time. I want nothing in return but you and your undivided attention" Sidharth whispered in huskiest tone sending shiver down her spine. Her eyes went wide hearing his words, did she hear him right? He wants to spend time with her, a normal poor girl where as he can get anyone. 

"What? Sidharth.." Shehnaaz started to say but he placed his index finger on her soft lips. They look into each others eyes, her eyes held confusion and his were showing some unknown feelings. They held some hidden pain which he had hide behind his powerful personality

"Shehnaaz, I have money, luxurious life everyone would want but I don't have happiness. I don't care about money I just want happiness" Sidharth said in heavy tone that held so many emotions, Shehnaaz looks into his hypnotic eyes. And at that moment she knew she is not the only one she had been through bad phase, he seems to suffer the same but what? That she don't know but she do want to know cause of his hidden pain, she wants to remove that pain like he remove hers.

"I want you Shehnaaz" Sidharth whispered, capturing her lips in his. She don't know what they relation they share but she do know this relation gives her happiness. Forgetting everything she surrender herself to him. She knew he was the guy she could trust and if she felt right being with him then nothing else matter to her.