Part 7

Sidharth woke up next morning when his phone ringtone catches his attention. With half closed eyes he took his phone from side table, Sidharth saw the caller name and curse loudly only to earn a slight moan from the person laying beside him, turning his head he saw her laying in his arms naked, only blanket was covering their naked bodies. He clutched her bare waist more tightly and pulled her more into him, leaving no space between their bodies. He cut the call and switched off his phone. Turning his full attention on her, he admired her slipping form. He caress her hair bringing a small smile on her lips even in her sleep.

"Good morning, Kitty" Sidharth whispered in her ear when he sensed her waking up. With slight moan Shehnaaz opened her eyes slowly with small smile playing on her lips.

"Good morning Sidharth" She said dreamingly. He smiled at her while his hands were caressing her waist seductively which seems to brought her into reality. With a jerk she sat on bed, her bed sheet fallen down revealing her upper body to him, his hungry eyes hooded with desire once again. Shehnaaz looked at him then realized where his gaze was fixed, looking down at herself she gasped and pulled the blanket up covering herself.

"What happened Shehnaaz?" Sidharth asked her as he sit beside her, he looked starlet with her sudden move. Shehnaaz looks at him then lowered her eyes.
"We did 'it' last night. Did't we?" Shehnaaz asked him to confirm her doubt, Shehnaaz couldn't believe she slept with her sister's boss. How could she lost herself in moment and give away her virginity to a man who she met just a week ago. But again she couldn't blame herself nor anyone else.

Shehnaaz was getting attached to him, its not her fault that she found solace in this stranger's arms. He provides her care and protective feel which her family could never give after her father's death. She couldn't deny that she was falling for this man.

"Do you regret it?" Sidharth asked her, holding her chin he made her face him. 

"Strangely No. Does that make me a wh**e?" Shehnaaz asked innocently. Even though he was angry at her words but her innocence didn't allow that anger to come out, in fact the innocent look subsided his anger which was quiet amusing for himself.

"No. You. are. not. a. wh**e. You can never be one" Sidharth told her in his strained voice which held possessiveness along with it sending shiver down her spine.

"But you are my sister's boss and we met just a week ago. Isn't it wrong what we did last night" Shehnaaz said to him, holding bedsheet securely around herself.

"I don't know what is right or wrong. I never paid attention to it. I like being with you and I don't find it wrong. With you i got peace and happiness which i haven't got in years" Sidharth told her in heavy tone, she looked deeply into his eyes, his eyes held pain.

Shehnaaz held back on his neck and brought her face closer to his. His lips curved into breath taking beautiful smile when her lips contacted with his right cheek. Sid hold her waist and made her sit on his lap, a blanket was covering their nude bodies.

"Urmn..Can i ask you something?" Shehnaaz asked him, he was busy in caressing her cheek. He bend down and started kissing her neck. 

"Sure" He mumbled between kisses. Shehnaaz moaned when he bite her skin, leaving a mark on her neck. His blazing tongue licked her skin, sotthing her pain and wave of pleasure

"Are we going to continue this?" Shehnaaz asked him, hearing her words he stopped and look at her with unreadable expressions. 

"Only if you want" Sidharth replied with a smile. Shehnaaz smiled in return but her mind was thinking over his words. Does she really want this, be with him? And then answered her heart gave was yes. But along with it she had some doubts too.

"But what should i name our relation?" She asked him, Shehnaaz look at him with hopeful eyes but he looked emotionless.

"Name..Thats the only thing I can't give you shehnaaz. I don't have any believe left in these relations and all neither i want to give you any false hopes regarding our relationship. I just like being with you, I don't want any emotional attachment. It just you & me and our need. You need care & happiness and I'm in the need of happiness. You & I, we both are each others source to get what we both desire. Whatever we have is just a.." 

"Relation with no emotions" Shehnaaz completed his sentence, for some odd reasons she felt hurt. Shehnaaz knew she shouldn't have felt hurt, it was what she chose. Their relation started with no emotions and It wasn't his fault that he don't feel anything for her where as she had developed some feelings for him.

"just like a mistress to you, a source to fulfill your needs" Shehnaaz spoke in daze, her heart bleed uttering those words. But it showed her cruel reality of life too, everything had price and her happiness with him had its price too. 

"You can say that. Just a mistress to me.." Sidharth stopped in mid sentence to have a look at her, her intense gaze was filled with hope but he knew they will be shattered now

"Listen Shehnaaz, I'll be honest to you. Its just a deal for me, I'll give you what you want and in return give me what i want. Isn't it what we are doing since start." Sidharth told her after a moment, breaking her heart further but shehnaaz couldn't even blame him, neither he told her to feel for him nor he gave her any false hopes. It was just an emotionless relation for both of them in start, they like being with each other, have mutual attraction but her blooming feelings had complicated things for her. 

"I appreciate your honesty. But till when we will continue this, One day you will get married then what?" Shehnaaz asked him, wanting to clear her every doubt. Shehnaaz knew she could not bring her emotions in between and spoil her little happiness she got after years. She didn't wanted to lose him. Shehnaaz knew she was being selfish and she felt it right but before deciding anything she wants some answers from him.

"If i really had any plans of marrying someone then I would have married you. As i said before I dont have any faith in any relationship." Sidharth answered her with dried laugh, his eyes held hidden pain. Shehnaaz wanted to ask him about his pain but stopped herself, she didn't want to force him. She want him to tell her on his own.

"So does that mean you are not leaving?" He questioned her, realizing what she had asked. Shehnaaz looks into his eyes, her heart skipped a beat when she saw hope in his eyes.

"I guess Yes." Shehnaaz mumbled as she look at him with smile. She couldn't leave, She too decided to be with him with no emotion but she knew it is going to be difficult but she was ready, she just wanted to stay with him.
"Thank you" Shehnaaz heard his low whisper, shiver ran down her spine when he kissed her forehead. 

"God! And i expect myself to not to feel anything for this man when he made me feel alive, how can i stop myself from admiring him when he do such heart melting gestures." Shehnaaz thought to herself.

"We few rules too, Kitty" His voice brought her back in to reality. Registering his words she gave him confuse look

"What rules?" She asked him.

"First, That you will not work, I'll pay for your every expense, You will only concentrate on your studies. I know what you are going to say 'I can't take your money Sidharth , so hear me out young lady. I'n not going to take no as an answer this time but yeah i have solution too, When after college you will start working you can pay me back" Sidharth told her, she wanted to say no, taking money from him is the last thing she want to do. 

"And second?"

"Second is, I want, whatever it is between us to be a secret. If media come to know it will create problem for you. I don't care what they say about me but i don't want any one to point finger at you" Sidharth explained her, Shehnaaz nodded in agreement. She too didn't had any plans of telling anyone that she is now The Sidharth Shukla's mistress.

"So Sidharth Shuklq, How does it feel to have a mistress like me?" Shehnaaz joked keeping a stone on her heart. Shehnaaz couldn't believe she just agreed to be in a relation like that but what she could do when her heart want him. She had faced so much in life that now she want happiness, she craved for someones care, love and that someone is Sidharth. 

"Never treat yourself like that Shehnaaz, Whatever relation we might share but remember, you deserve respect and I'll give you that" Sidharth said to her, making her fall for him little more.