3

"Kaizo are you all right ?" She asked that there was no answer. She didn't hear anything. She went close to him. She checked his pulse. It was bit low.

" Why his pulse is weak ?" She thought to herself .

But the thing she noticed that Kaizo teeth were coming out of the mouth. It were sharp canine ready to tear the flesh , if he get any.

Fear got into her soul. " should I wake him up ?" She looked at him.

" Kaizo get up " She said tapping her cheek. He didn't reply.

She felt something behind Kaizo's Back. It was fluffy cloth in the center of his waist at the back . Her eyes widened " A tail ?" She looked carefully at it. It's a tail.

She took out the syringe the pocket. Only one syringe is left.
Her hand were shaking. She aim towards his heart . But Kaizo suddenly held her wrist.

She was breathing heavily.

" What happened?" He asked. He was holding his head. Feeling dizzy. He took a deep breath.

She distanced herself from him . Moving few meters away from him.

"What happened?" Kaizo said again ,as soon as asked ,he fall on his knees.

Suhani rushed to him. His canine got even longer. She looked at the syringe. Which was far away from her. She creeped but some held legs . She looked back in horror. His eyes got totally blue from red . His eyes were shining blue ,eyes like a husky.

She tried to creep back. But he dragged him even harsher as he held her neck. " K-kaizo what are y-you doing !?" She was chocking to death. His long canines were going to dig in her neck. But Suhani hit him something. Which made him loss consciousness.

After some time.

Kaizo was laying unconscious. Suhani who was far from him. Thinking of plan to to leave that place and to escape these freaking lone dogs.

But she got one doubt that Kaizo doesn't look like a human more like alein. Is he an alein ? She asked herself looking at the unconscious figure which lying on the cold floor.

She again looked at the coat which she was wearing. That sign 'T' . Does he bolngs to any organisation. Her mind was flooding with a lot of Questions.

She glanced at him again , seemed like he was shivering. She looked at the coat as she kept over him.

She moved to the her bag . Not she took out her phone. Her battery was 100 % which calmed her.

She turned on the mobile data. To see it was working or not. It was not working .

" Dang" The only word the only word came out of her mouth.

She peeked again through the glass window. The dogs were busy in eating meat. But one sniffled Smelling the human's blood he turned back glaring with his golden orbs.

She stumbled back looking at them in slight fear. She rushed to her bag .

They were banging the door harshly. Scratching the door violently. She took out the gun , but no bullets with it.

" Dang, I am doomed!" She didn't forget any curing ,herself.

The door got wide opened. Showing a pack of her huskies.

" Wait a sec , huskies ?" Her eyes widened . When she was toddler she owns a husky that she seeing in front of her eyes. Her eyes teared up looking at the dog which she thought was lost .

" Shen Jin..." She said looking at him with her teary eyes , her heart was bursting with pain seeing him in this condition , a lone dog.

The door again Barked making her fall on the floor. She was coming near her. He was going to cut her but all of sudden someone thrust a a blue color type thing in it's mind, making him to fall a deep slumber, which was death.

Kaizo looked at the figure who crying and whimpering.

He sat beside to check on her. She was seriously crying looking at the husky.

" Suhani." He whispered. She didn't answer as moved more closer to her. She hugged him. Crying loudly on his shoulder.

Now Kaizo understood why she was crying. Kaizo kept the hand on her head ,caressing it. She hugged him even tighter. They remain in the same position for a while

After few minutes her crying was stopped. She stood up. She took her bag.

" Let's go " she said.

He nodded taking the guns on his shoulder.

They again started their journey taking all the things up. Wandering in the streets .

There was a silence between them .

" So what happened when I was out ?" Kaizo asked broking the silence.

" I was sitting , and I noticed something behind your waist... "

" What thing ?"

" Look behind your waist ,you will get to know"

Kaizo looked at his waist there was fluffy cloth shape like thing sticking. His eyes widened " A tail?"

Now he is got to know how was he dizzy all of A sudden.

" Don't you have any medicine for this ?" He asked asked , but in cold tone.

" I was going to inject you but threw the syringe which made it spill the medicine."

" When you tried to inject ?" He asked scaratically.

" When you were sleeping . When I was going to inject . You dragged me and chocked me to death. That's why you can see swelling on your head. "

Her eyes pointed at the swelled part.

Regret filled Kaizo's mind.

" Sorry for the damage." He said coldly