Twenty-Six

RICO

"zio!" This fucker thinks he is going to get away with what he did to my girl? He has another thing coming his way.

I hear a chuckle as he opens his office door and comes out. "We'll look who it is..." he smirks.

I punch him straight in the jaw and he falls to the ground. "What the fuck did Adam give you to make you try to kidnap Arabella?" I growl and pick him back up by his collar.

His eyes show fear as he scowls at me. "What are you talking about?" He plays dumb.

I punch him in the same spot as before and he groans. "Um, ouch." He glares at me.

"Why does he want her?" I stare dead straight into his eyes.

He gulps and looks around. "I-I can't tell you that. That's up to him. I was just... Supposed to get her." He tries to get out my grip but I hold him tighter.

"Well go to him and fucking tell me what he wants with her." I shake him and he nods quickly.

"Okay okay- j-just set me down." I glare at him once more before throwing him onto the ground.

I grab my keys and walk out, Fucking Adam staying on my mind.

I can't let him get to her. I can't make her go through that again.

I can't.

~

"Bella??" I close the door behind me and walk inside the apartment.

Silence.

"Mi Amore?" I look around, my heart starting to beat faster.

I quickly look around and don't see her. I only left for a minute...

As I'm about to turn the corner, I see a little foot behind the wall and I sigh in relief.

I smirk as I try to act normally. When I turn the corner, she jumps out from the corner.

"Boo!" She is in my clothes with two paper ears on her head. Well it seems she got bored.

I act surprised, "fuc- fudge that scared me!" She looks at me with a 'I'm tired of you' face.

I smirk at her and grab her waist, pulling her into me and kissing her plump lips.

When I pull away, she smiles at me and she looks so damn adorable right now.

"So... What's with the paper ears?" I smirk and watch her giggle, touching them.

"I made them! I made some for you too." She turns around and runs into our room, I follow her.

Only she would make paper cat ears in her 20s.

She grabs the grey pair of cat ears and a headband. She glues the paper onto the headband, which is also paper, and finally turns towards me.

"Bend down." I bend down.

She sticks the headband onto me and giggles at what I look like.

"Awww you look so cute !" Cute? I look cute?

If it was anyone else, I would have punched them in the face.

But as this tiny girl smiles up at me with that breath taking smile and calling me cute, my cheeks heat up.

"Are you blushing?" She smirks. I groan and walk away from her, her childish giggles behind me.

Never in my 26 years of living would I have thought I would be walking around in cat ears.

Fuck. I'm down bad.

I check the time, 11:46am.

I run a hand through my hair. I have a fight later on tonight.

I need to find out what Adam is up to and how to stop my uncle from getting to her. I need to give him a better warning, since beating him up doesn't work.

And I know exactly how to do it.

~

"Rico! I'm gonna go back to work today." I look up from my computer and see my girl in her work uniform.

"Oh no you aren't. People are looking for you, remember?"

She groans and fixes her hair, letting some of the curls fall. "Coco I need to do this. They are so close to firing me if I don't make it." She glares at me but I can't focus when she just looks so good in that uniform.

"Mi amore, I can't let you out. You know this." She scoffs.

"But you will be busy tonight." She whines, I roll my eyes at her.

"I can bring my sisters over?" It could be a suggestion. But I know that Bethy isn't a fan of her.

"I will be fine. Whatever." She turns around in a attitude and I chuckle. I grab her arm and pull her towards me, setting her on my lap.

I grab her face and pull it towards me, smashing my lips on hers. She lets out a surprised gasp but kisses me back.

Her hands find my neck and the back of my hairs. She pulls, I groan.

I flip her over and hover above her. I kiss down her jaw and around her neck, making sure to leave marks.

"You are so damn beautiful." I kiss her neck but stop myself from going farther.

I kiss her lips once more before finally pulling away from her addicting body.

She looks at me with a flushed face and swollen lips. My new favorite look on her.

"Come here." I flip back over and pull her on top of me, snuggling her into me.

"You are staying. Don't try to think about and leaving and do not open the door to anyone you don't know, got it?" I point a finger at her.

She sighs and mumbles words I don't understand. "Fine." She grunts.

I can't risk losing her again.
——————————————————————————