12

Many people wanted an update of this book today! So here it isss! ❤️ guys, as I told you that my exams are going on. So I am quite busy with my studies,  can't even talk to my friends properly but one thing i am assuring you that if I will get time, I will updateee. You don't need to request me for that because  I have always tried to be regular with updates, i feel. Still I am sorry if I have hurt anybody unintentionally ✨

Thank you for Your love❤️😊

********************************************

Time passed!!.

It was one month since they got married. Sudha had went somewhere after that day.  She couldn’t take the insult of sana! She was trying to make a big plan to harm sidharth and Shehnaaz!  That's why she left the house and went on a private mansion.

Sana asked amma bi about sudha but amma bi told her not to worry and after that, sana, amma bi and sidharth spent so much time like a happy family!!

Sana had unknowingly fallen in love with sidharth!  She knew that she is in love but she had a fear that loving him means hurting herself.

She can lose him. So she gave her feelings a name which was attachment.  In sidharth's case, he was completely dependent on his naaz!

He loved her pamper, her anger, her cuteness, her hugs, her soft kisses, her way of making him understand things. His heart is madly in love with his naaz! Though he is not in a state to understand that but one thing he knows that he needs her every second.

That's how their life was going on. Smooth, full of happiness, love, sweet vibes and positivity.

*******************************

Sunrays fell on sana's face! She opened her eyes slowly and the scene infornt of her made her blush and happy.

Sidharth was fully snuggled into her arms with a cute pout on his face!  He can't sleep without her warmth now! He loves to cuddle and honestly she also loves to stay in his arms.

Every night he looks at her and cutely requests her to hug him and every morning he demands  a forhead kiss! Life is such a bliss with her adorable bebu in it. She was spending the best time of her life with him. And there is no doubt that he is the most important person of her life now.

.
.
.

She carcassed his head lovingly. He opened her eyes slowly.  Her heart skipped a beat when he wished her good morning with a husky voice. 

.........................................

Her husband is Just so so handsome and his morning look is so adorable to watch.  Because he wakes up with messy hair and a pout in his face every morning.

Sana: good morning bebu. Aap acche se soye??

Sid snuggled in her shoulder making her shiver.  She felt shy with the proximity. 

Sid : hmm naaz!! Tumhari baho mein mujhe sukoon ki neend aati hai.

His this statement made her heartbeats fast. She felt that this man is her life now. She can do anything for him, for his happiness. 

Controlling her shyness and happiness, she looked at him lovingly and said...

Sana: chahiye aab jaldi uth jaiye. Hume shopping jaana hai na aaj?

He looked at her with a cute pout and said...

Sid: kissssi???

She blushed and her cheeks turned pink.