10

Tzuyu giggled to herself evily while looking at her phone. She was rolling over the bed while laughing.
"Oh my god hahahahaha that idiot!!" Tzuyu was saying while laughing. Sana who was inside the bathroom standing to cool herself down frowned upon tzuyu's laughing sounds.

Sana put her ear on the door to confirm if it's actually tzuyu or someone else.
"Why is she laughing so hard?" Sana asked herself still with the frowned face.

Then suddenly it hit her head.
'tzuyu-ah is laughing hard.....that means.......oh no......she sure has created some other trouble. ' sana thought.

She then came out of the bathroom and went to tzuyu.
"Hey.....why are you laughing so hard?" Sana asked frowning. She was preparing herself for the worst.
"Hmm? Why am I laughing? How about you guess it my dear wife?" Said tzuyu.

Sana knew she can't answer it correctly. So she just said whatever comes in her head.
"Umm......uhh.....I don't know!! Maybe you saw something funny .  " Said sana giving up.

"Yeah.....I did. Anyways that's nothing. " Said tzuyu in a chill tone.
"Sigh. What a waste of time. " Said sana . Sana was about to go but tzuyu asked something that made her stop.

"So why are you dating an idiot?"

Sana stopped on her way and looked back at tzuyu asking, "I am sorry, what?"

"Your illegitimate lover markie boy is an idiot. " Said tzuyu with a smug face.

"He is not an idiot, ok? You are literally calling your business partner an idiot. I mean how can you call a multi mill-" sana couldn't speak as tzuyu spoke again.

"He is an idiot. " Said tzuyu. Sana looked at her in disbelief. Tzuyu just shrugged with her smug face.
"And may I know why do you think he is an idiot?" Asked sana.
"Hmm........that's a good question. " Tzuyu said. She then looked at the the wall clock and then looked back at sana with a smile.

"If he is an idiot then he would come in this house in 1 hour. If he is not then he should be here by now. " Said tzuyu. Sana was confused.
"What the heck are you planning?" Sana asked.

"Oh.... you will know my dear wife. " Tzuyu said and stood up from bed.
She went near sana.
"Well I shall go now. " Tzuyu stretched her body.
"I have a lot of preparations to do. Bye Mrs. Chou. " Said tzuyu and held sana's waist and gave a kiss on sana's cheeks. This made sana blush hard.

"Fuck.....she and her playful personality. " Sana said to herself after tzuyu left.

Meanwhile tzuyu went to her study room. She Dialed Xiaotings number. She knew that Xiaoting has already left for work.

"TINNGGGG!!!!!" Tzuyu screamed over the phone.
"What the..can you volume down a bit? "Said Xiaoting on the phone.
"Fine fine. Buddy I need your help. Actually I want to you to bring some things to me. " Said tzuyu.

"Hmm? You need something? What is it?" Xiaoting asked.
Tzuyu then started to tell her the list.

"Bwahhaha oh Lord! You crazy!! You sure about this??!!" Said Xiaoting laughing.

"Of course!! You know I am serious when I am giving you a list." Tzuyu said smirking over the phone.

"On it boss!!"  Said Xiaoting and cut the call.

Then in 15 minutes Xiaoting brought everything that is needed. Tzuyu and her went outside of the house looking at the equipments.
"Phew I brought everything. I had to go to our farm for this. " Said Xiaoting. Tzuyu smirked.

"Let's get ready then. " They both then wore a PPE suit which covered them from head to toe. Wore mask and goggles and gloves.

"Let's pick these two buckets. " Said tzuyu. Both took the buckets till kitchen. Tzuyu took out some eggs from the fridge and smirked. She also took a bottle of milk and then took rotten cheese then poured it.