One

༺☆༻

Eddie hates him. He despises Steve Harrington with every single molecule in his body. Eddie watches as he struts down the hallway with some blonde chick on his side. Despite that, he was obnoxiously flirting with any girl in sight. Though it seemed that the girl on his arm didn't even care, as long as she was seen with him.

Who even decided that Steve was so great anyways? And why? He's always so douchy, he has all this audacity. he thinks he's so great but he's not. And, of course (because the universe seems to fucking hate him), Steve's locker is next to his and so Eddie has to endure his bullshit. Every. Single. Fucking. Day.

"Hey freak," he sneers, approaching his locker before kissing the girl on his side goodbye, making Eddie question his sanity.
"Hey, dickwad" Eddie hisses rolling his eyes while slamming his locker in frustration
"Leaving so soon? I only just arrived." Steve asks face smug as usual.
"Why, think you'll miss me?" Eddie replies smirking walking off as Steve flips him the bird.

For the rest of the day, they taunt each other making sure to run into one another to exchange insults, particularly hair based. As usual.

At the end of the day, Steve walks out of school with a different girl on his arm, this time a brunette. Eddie's Van is parked on the other side of Steve's car.
"Cya later Steve Whoreington!" Eddie shouts over to him, sticking his tongue out.
"Yeah, yeah bye freak" in response Eddie does his signature devil gesture and Steve gives him a look that Eddie interprets as "you're actually insane". Eddie laughs and jumps into his van. What a dick.

༺☆༻

The next night after hellfire Eddie decides to get mind-numbingly high and wander around the town. It's something he does often to clear his mind or when he decides to tear his soul apart a little bit more.

He wonders if he can maybe find someone that'll fuck him considering it's been months since his trip to New York, but he's sure that there are no queer men around here (that aren't disgusting old men, though, Eddie is kinda desperate). And, if there was certainly none of them would be insane enough to actually try to get with him, of all people.

So he decides to wallow in self-pity for a little longer and then go home.

Whilst walking home he pops another pill. The world around him starts to crumble and he starts seeing in 4-dimensions. He can barely walk at this point, his head so deep in the clouds that he can see God himself. When a man is this high, he, of course, won't notice when a car pulls up beside him until the driver is shouting his name "Munson? Munson! my god! Eddie!" he turns to the person then and can vaguely recognise Steve Harrington in the blob of colours (mostly by the size of his stupid hair).

"Heeey Harrington~" he slurs putting his arms in the air and waving
"What. The. hell is wrong with you?" Steve asks brows furrowed in... concern?
"Dude, what's up with you?" Eddie slurs losing balance and almost falling over.
"Are you drunk?" Steve asks outraged. "Whattt no! I'm high" Eddie whispers starting to giggle.
"Okay get in; you can't walk home like this," Steve says opening his door "nooo no I'm fine," Eddie says clumsily walking away from the car.

"Look I don't want to help you but if you get murdered in an ally way by some, I don't know! Crackhead, I don't want your death on my conscience so get in!" he says, now stepping out of his car and marching over to Eddie.
"Lalalalala I can't hear you!" Eddie cries out, covering his ears and closing his eyes, blocking out the annoying voice. He trips and almost falls over again, but this time Steve catches him by the back of his shirt. "Get in the car you cannot walk, literally." he huffs dragging Eddie to his car and shoving him into the backseat
"See how easy it is to snatch you off the street? That took minimal effort." Steve growls.
"Oh my god, your such a party pooper! You know that Whoreington?" Eddie exclaims, letting his body deflate into the seat of the car.
"Yeah well, too bad," Steve says as he hits the gas.