gossiping 💫

>Jungkook a reserved student who never liked to expose his life to anyone, started to rethink this secretive life due to assumptions being made about the person her loved the most<

Haha sorry it's been so long, I know I kept saying I'll update more, but I kept forgetting, as I'm more focused on my next book, very sorry <3

"Alright class keep seated, don't leave just yet, the next lecture will be about psychopathology with the idea of abnormality. What is abnormality? How do we define abnormality in the idea of psychology? I want you to all keep this in mind for our next lecture, you are all dismissed"

Everyone began filing out of the lecture hall to either go back their dorm, or go out. Within the crowd was Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook was good in academics and he tried his best in school. He was also very popular. Everyone loved Jungkook, and would always want to be his friend, but Jungkook would aways turn them down, because you can't trust people at school. People lie, no matter how close you are, someone at sometime will betray you, hurt you, make you doubt yourself and others around you, and Jungkook learnt that the hard way.

Although he had his group of friends, none of them knew his secrets, and some of them were big secrets and well he's only shared these secrets with one person. This person again is a secret of Jungkook's, I mean you don't need to call it a secret, it's more of a private thing which they didn't want to share because it would cause disruptions to them and what's the point when you can avoid it.

"Jungkookshi, can we hang out? I was going to get a coffee and write up notes if you want to join?" A classmate asked the boy who was looking straight ahead of him with a blank face.
"I can't sorry" He simply said before walking off.
"Jungkook I love your outfit" someone yelled down the corridor.

He was wearing tight jeans which hugged his thighs tightly. He was wearing a silk black top, with the sleeves longer than his arms and the end of the top tucked into the jeans. He had very light make up which was just a bit of black eyeshadow used as eyeliner to create a wing. All tying with his black raven hair. He looked classy yet basic. Everyone was jealous of his style, everything he wore was so amazing.

Jungkook just nodded and walked to the canteen. His eyes scanned the hall and saw his group sat on the usual table. As he was walking over there he saw the basketball team in the corner, of course with every girl surrounding them. They were a magnet for people, which was surprising because most of them were full on dickheads, but whatever.

Jungkook huffed, trying not to show his irritation and walked to his table.
"Hey Kook, how was the lecture?" Jin asked.
"It's was alright, a little boring, but I think next lectures will be good" Jungkook nodded as he took some food out of his bag and nibbled on it.
"Guys did you hear apparently Kim Taehyung is dating someone!" Jimin told the table and they all looked shocked even Jungkook who supposedly didn't care about the basketball players my

"Who is he dating? Bet it's Leah, she is the queen of the school. Plus I'm pretty sure they've grown up together so I think they would look cute" Hobi gasped.
"Maybe, they don't know yet. I was talking to Jackson and apparently Taehyung has been missing a load of team hang outs, and a few practices"
"Maybe the man has some sort of illness?" Namjoon shrugged.

"That's what I said to Jackson but he's convinced he's in a relationship, he even has some hickies"
"Did Jackson hyung say who it was?" Jungkook muttered.
"Well he thinks it's Leah, because they've been so close recently" Jimin giggled excitedly, loving that he was the one who was giving gossip.

"Anyway, talking about relationships, Jungkook is there something you're not telling us?" Jin asked with questioning eyes.
"What do you mean?"
"You've been pretty distant from our group hangouts too, I wasn't going to say anything but it's been going on for like 8 months now, are you in a secret relationship?" Jin said making the others gasp.