Sibling

Age:4 (Iike it small...)

Tw:sickness, throw up

Evelyn's POV:

Mommy and daddy came home with a baby a few days ago. I knew I was going to be a big sister and I was excited to be one. But ever since the baby was born mommy and daddy have been busy with the baby.

Daddy goes to work and mommy took a break for a while to look after brother. I was happy about that since I got to be with mommy...

I didn't know baby's made so much noise, I always woke up to the baby crying and it annoys me but I just try and go back to sleep.

I opened my eyes to the sun blinding me. I took my teddy into my arms and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed to find mommy. I walked around and stopped when I heard her in brothers room. I looked through the opening on the door and she was sitting in a chair feeding the baby.

"Mommy..." I said opening the door. She looked up, I walked to her and rested my head on her lap. I felt her put her hand on my head and strocking my hair. I smiled since it had been a while since she did that.

I sat there for awhile while mommy fed the baby. When the baby was done she stopped strocking my hair and burped the baby putting him back in the crib. "Hungry?" She asked taking my hand. I hummed in response and we made our way to the kitchen. Mommy let go of my hand and I sat on a chair waiting for my breakfast. Mommy took out a box of cereal and poured a small amount before putting milk in it amd giving it to me. I started to eat as mommy looked really tired. She sat on the chair across me as I ate.

I ate about half and was about the leave the table with teddy but mommy held my hand. "Finish it please..." She said sitting me back down. "No" I said trying to leave. "Please finish it Evelyn." Mommy said sitting me back down and sitting on the chair next to me. I huffed and turned my head away.

I heard her sigh and mutter something. She took a spoon and guided it to my mouth. "Mommy no..." I said pushing her hand away.

"Evelyn!" She raised her voice. My eyes widened "Sor- sorry, but can you at least have one more bite. " she said. I looked down for a moment before opening my mouth and eating one more bite.

After chewing it all I left and ran to my room. Mommy raised her voice at me... I muttered to teddy.

I was playing tea party with my teddys when I started to cough I ignored it and continued to play. I was having a coughing fit and my throat started to hurt. I stood up to tell mommy, I looked around the rooms and found her in her room with brother in his crib. They were both sleeping so I left and went back to my room.

I layed in bed and hugged teddy as I coughed. After a while my body started to get warm and my head started to hurt.

It hurt alot so I started to silently cry since mommy and brother were sleeping.

I sat back up again since my nose was clogged and I couldn't breathe. It was annoying me so I cried abit more. I layed back down and got under the blanket and tried my hardest to sleep since it was getting annoying.

Elizabeth's POV:

I woke up to some cries coming from Lucas (last minute nams what can I say.) I picked him up and shushed him to make him stop crying. After he did I put him back in his crib and I looked around the room. The house was quite... It was to quite!

I stood up and went into Evelyn's room. I opened her door and saw her on her bed. I sighed leaning on the door frame. It was fine until I heard soft sobs coming from the bed. I frowned and walked over. She was crying in her sleep. I knelt down and realized she was shaking and sweating. Worry took over me and I felt her forehead. "Mama..." She mumbled in her sleep. She was burning!

I stood back up and went to get a thermometer.  I took it and went back up into Evelyn's room. I put the thermometer in her mouth and waited abit. After a while I took it out of her mouth I looked at it and it read 39...

"Evelyn wake up." I said softly shaking the child. She cried harder "head hurt!" She said as she cried. I picked her up and she snuggled into my chest. I went into the bathroom and filled the bathtub up with somewhat warm water. As I was waiting I heard a gag from Evelyn so I opened the toilet seat and put her in front of it and she threw up. She cried as she did which broke my heart. How did it get this bad.

I closed the tab and took Evelyn's clothes off which I got a whine from. "Baby come on." I said picking her up and slowly putting her in the bathtub. She tensed up as I put her in but calmed down later on. "Does your head still hurt baby?" I said and she nodded. I learned over and kissed her forehead and I continued to rinse her to let her fever go down.

After that I took her towel and I took her out of the bath and wrapped the towel around her. "Where baby?" She asked. I paused for a moment and picked her up and made my way to our room where the baby was in. I entered the room and looked at the crib where he was laying down sleeping with his dummy in his mouth. I sighed and went back into Evelyn's room to dress her.

I dressed her up and dried her hair. I stretched my hand out for her and she lifted her arms. I smiled and picked her up and made our way downstairs. I opened the cabinet where we kept our medicines and gave Evelyn what she needed. She drank it with a frown on her face as she wasn't a fan of one of the medicines. I laughed and went back upstairs to her room.

I sat her on the bed and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Oh whats wrong what hurts hunny?" I said. "When I get better you'll forget again..." She said playing with her fingers, I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean Ev?" I said resting my hands on her shoulders. "Your always busy with baby you didn't even come to say goodnight yesterday or help me nap... And you raised your voice at me." She said.

I gave a saddened look as she wasn't wrong. I was so busy with the 5 day old baby that I forgot to do anything for Evelyn. "Im sorry baby..." I said tucking her hair back.

"Mommy, promise me you won't forget anymore..." She said showing me her pinkie. I smiled and locked our pinkies making a pinkie promise. As I did she smiled and snuggled into me. "Want to sleep in mommy's room?" I said pulling away and she nodded. I picked her up and went into our room. I got into the bed and let her sleep until lunch was ready.

I accidentally published this when it wasn't finished unpublished it a second later.

Also summer is here or coming its so hot out and its annoying me.

And my hands are also naturally very warm like very warm so its not fun since when I draw my hand doesn't slide since its sweety from the heat and sticks to the tablet.

Anyway hope you guys liked this chapter.