Santo

Recap...

I knew it was only a matter of time before he dropped the nice act. Who knows what he's truly capable of.

Santo:

I wake up to my alarm going off. I always wake up at 4:00 so I can leave the house before Keira comes downstairs. I've been avoiding her ever since she told us about her past. Not because I blame her or anything. She couldn't control what happened. I just blame myself. From the time she's been here she was kind of like the sister I never had. And maybe if we had known our baby cousin before she had to come here we might've been able to stop her father. But we never had the chance to protect her.

I've been working everyday to find everyone who did things to her. We found out some parts she left out of her story. It turns out he trafficked her for drugs so the list of men that have hurt is a almost endless. We haven't found them all and we haven't even killed half of our list. I honestly don't know how Kiera was so strong to deal with that. I'm weaker than her, we all are. I haven't even been able to look her in the eye. I don't want to hurt her but I just can't. She probably thinks I'm a dick because of this. But she can think all she wants as long as she's safe.

After I get ready I go downstairs. No one's up at this hour besides Allessandro. I get my breakfast and eat it fast. After I leave. I drive to our warehouse and now it's time to work. I come here everyday to help find the men who hurt Kiera. Once they're identified and found I go and kill them as well as some other assassins that work for us. Yesterday we were able to kill 4. Today I plan to get more. I won't rest until all are dead. Kiera never deserved to go through what she did, no women do, and I won't rest until I've killed everyone that has ever laid a hand on her.

I enter the tech room and check the list of men who's locations were found. "Good morning Santo," Omari says.
"Morning Omari, has any more men been identified?" I ask. Omari is one of our tech guys.
"We found 23 more, but we were focusing on finding the locations of those that have already been identified," he says.
"Good work, how many have you located?" I ask as I look at the list.
"57,"
"That's amazing, go tell the guys to get ready and come in here," I say and he leaves to go get them. I look at the list and find 3 men here in New York. I'll take the out today. As Omari comes back in with the guys I leave to go get ready.

Kiera:

After eating breakfast I go back to my room. It's 7:00 now so we'll be leaving in 10 minutes. Allessandro tried talking to me but after yesterday I have no intentions to talk to him any time soon. It pisses me off how I somehow got in trouble for what Daniel did. It's not even like he was hurt. I never got to punch his stupid face. I might today though.

Time skip

It's 1:55 so it's time for gym. The day went by smoothly and other than Daniel looking at me throughout English class nothing bad happened. The teacher had us do warm ups and now we have to go outside. We're doing dodgeball. Boys against girls.
"Ok, get on opposite sides of the court. Their are dodgeballs in the middle. Once I say go both sides can run up and grab balls to throw at the other team. No hitting anyone in the face, body shots only," Mr Blanchard tells us. After we are all in our places he yells go and we run to the balls. I was honestly hoping to hit Daniel in the face but that's still on my mind. Regardless of rules. But for now I'll be a team player. I grab 3 balls and start throwing them at the boys getting 3 out. I continue to throw them.

3 minutes later

Eventually there's only me and Daniel left. Surprisingly he's actually good. He throws fast. But I can take him. I start throwing balls at him but none of them hit him. "Aww you thought you could get me," he taunts me.
"And you thought you had a chance with me," I say and throw another ball barely missing his shoulder. But I have another plan. He's not even defending himself anymore, just laughing. I grab a ball and chuck it at his face making him fall to the ground. Paybacks a bitch.
"Ricci, you know the rules," Mr Blanchard says as he walks over. "Go sit out,"
"Fine," I say and walk to the bench. It was worth it to see the look on Daniels face. I think I caused a nose bleed.

Time skip

It's time for detention now. I was thinking of just skipping but it's time away from my "home". It's in the Science lab so I head there. As soon as I enter the teacher says "Go sit down, you have to be here for 30 minutes."
That's not that bad. I sit down and decide to finish my homework for Algebra. Once I'm done with that I still have 16 minutes of this shit. I just decide to stare at the wall. I wonder what's going to happen when Allessandro finds out about me throwing a ball at Daniels face.

Time skip, nothing interesting happens

Santo:

I've killed all my targets for the day and so have the other assassins. We managed to get 13 today. Omari and his team have been looking for locations and identifying men all day. I enter the warehouse and start to walk up to the Tech room when someone stops me.
"Sir boss wants to see you," one of the lower men say.
"Ok," I respond and walk up to Allessandro's office. I wonder what he wants.

I enter his office and sit down. "What's up?"
"It's about Kiera,"
"What about her,"
"I think you should stop looking for the men,"
"What are you crazy, they hurt her,"
"We have other things to worry about right now,"
"What's more important than family?"
"The Mafia, that's our priority. We have a meeting with the Kings tomorrow,"
"The Kings, are you serious. Why are we still ally's with them?"
"They're a powerful Mafia, they let us operate in New York as well. We wouldn't be here if they didn't allow it,"
"We could easily operate in our country, they're sexist men. They'd probably hurt Kiera,"
"They wouldn't, they have good values. They even suggested how to protect Kiera. They heard about her and I should've listened to what they had to say earlier,"
"What did they say about Kiera?"
"She needed stricter rules, you know how Eve is. She's safe, and Kiera can now live with her rules,"
"Are you insane, and what about finding the men, did they suggest not to do that? If the men are still out there they can hurt her,"
"Some of the men you killed were allies of them, that's why I'm saying stop. They're also coming soon to discuss the situation,"
"Their allies are rapists Allessandro,"
"What they do isn't my problem, I'm the boss here and I'm telling you you aren't going to do this anymore,"
"Fine," I say and walk out the door. I can't believe this. I can't even do anything about it. The Kings are awful people I always hated them. We grew up with them and they were always assholes. Especially the oldest, Samuel. The youngest Rider isn't that bad and maybe Ian. But what they do to their sister is awful. They treat her like a doll, she can't go anywhere alone and that's just one of her rules. I can't imagine Kiera having to live like that. And all meetings with allies are usually over dinner so they'll be coming to our house. They'll be around Keira. I hate to even think about it. I don't know what to do. And I can't really do anything because Allessandro is the boss. He controls everything. Even us.