T H I R T Y - O N E

As we walking downstairs, I hear loud shouts and uproars and I suppose dad told them

A n g e l o

Dad just told the rest of the family, and they are going ballistic.

The ladies are crying, the boys are mad. Nonna is crying the most, nonno is comforting her. I hope she doesn't here this. They're mad at themselves just like we were when we found out. I hear steps and seeming as Heather and Brielle and the only one upstairs it's probably them.

I can here them talking but it sounds like a faint whisper. I guess everyone here's them coming down so they try to put on a strong face for her. The ladies wipe the tears as they come down.

"Uh Hi?" Brielle says not noticing everyone's moods.

"Let's go to the kitchen," Heather says, she must of realized.

"We just had breakfast," Brielle argues.

"I'm hungry, let's go,". She pushes her to kitchen as we all just try to calm down.

They walk into the kitchen, and all the girls get up.

"Let's go to the garage, tell Brielle we are there," Layella says, wiping her tears. We nod as the girls and aunts make there way out.

Brielle and Heather comes back, and I see there going to the garage. They say goodbye, but I stop them to give them my credit card. They thank me and continue downstairs after both giving me hug.

"Brielle was abused..?" Uncle Roberto asks.

"Yeah..,"Dad replies

"Who fucking did it?"Nico asks.

"Her stepdad," Grey replies.

"What about Mariana?"Uncle Rocco says, gritting the name through his teeth.

"Dead,". I say with no sort of emotion.

N o n n a 's POV

I couldn't  bear it when I found at my baby girl was abused..As I watch her look at the window, I wonder what pain lies behind her. We are all sat in silence as Layella drives. It's all of the kids with me and the aunts in a seperate car, they've always been so emotional so I guess they wanted to go in another car. I finally calmed down with the aid of my husband. We have the guards car beside us. I was glad when my son finally told the boys about Heather and Ariana, I met her before when she was younger, and she was just so cute and looked just Brielle. If some people were that blind, you could even mistake them for sisters, being nearly the same height, and always being together.

The rest of the girls are all eager to make a good impression on Heather and Ariana and I can tell they are quite nervous, they've been with each other there whole lives, and only known Brielle for a short amount of time, that they are basically strangers.

Layella says it's about another 20 minutes before we reach the mall so we just sit there in a comfortable silence, I would ask her some questions but I wouldn't  know what too, I think the question was asked at dinner that made her leave made her quite upset. So I decided to just keep the silence.

L a y e l l a 's POV

Being the oldest girl in this family, I got to watch all of them grow up and grow into beautiful women. I supported them through alot as we were all really close. With Brielle being back and what's happened to her, I'm scared. That she won't like me or want anything to do with me. I thought we could bond over something that she enjoyed before moving here but I'm too scared, that I'll say something wrong and she'll get upset.

 R a i n 's POV

I can't wait to have the courage to talk to Brielle and Heather, I'm the most talkative girl in this family and I really want to know about her. I was really sad that she was abused, but I promised to myself that now I would be here to protect her too.

B r i a n a 's POV

I couldn't help but cry too when we were told Brielle was abused, I mean we used to be really close when we were younger, that's what my mom used to tell me. That's why our names are similar cause we were born close to each other, I'm older by one month but our birthdays are on the same date just different months.

R i l e y 's POV

Brielle, was always the cutest baby, so to think she had to go through all that made me mad. I love her so much, but I'm known for my anger, so I'm scared I'll mess up around her.

I s a b e l l a 's POV

We are in silence, just sitting. I always give Brielle quick glances to see if she's okay. I am seated next to Heather, and I really want to talk to her but I don't know what to say. I mean, I don't know what to say to either of them. I don't want to say anything that will upset, so I'll just keep quiet.

H e a t h er 's POV

Staying here, has kind of made me feel like i am out of place, they are all related and that makes them immediately have a strong bond.I mean what if they don't like me, I just intruded on there family. I could tell the boys, were upset with me and my mum  moving here.  I just really hope I won't mess things up.

A/N

NEW POVS, BEING INTRODUCED

So basically, I really expected this story to be done at like 30 chapters but the way this is going it's far then done because I have so many ideas, so that means I'll have to make the chapters a bit longer, maybe up to 2000 words because my goal for each is 1000, but that might mean it takes me longer to update, I just want to finish this story before August. Thank you so much for 4.5k+ Keep voting.