ₐ 𝓌ₐₜₑᵣ𝒻ₐₗₗ

The dragon sat up, hearing the sound of roaring water. She lifted her wings lazily, yawning.   She looked around, ' seems that they are already awake, ugh, whatever.  ' 

        The dragons paw lifted herself up, walking out of the room with a huff. She'd lift her eyes, seeing the beautiful glowing crystals light up the area. She looked in awe, even though, she sees the same thing every single day. 

She scoffed at the sight of her siblings, they seemed to be playing around the area. Simply, causing a ruckus. 

       She then sat down next to her mother, Light. Her mother looked at her smiling and said, " Aw.. isn't today the big day? " 

' Oh, yeah it is. Holy Thor, I forgot.. ' thought the large reptile, nodding at her mom before getting herself a fish. " honey, make sure to stay safe out there, you know what your father would do if he found out. " Said her mother with a stern look on her face. 

She nodded in acknowledgment, giving her mother a half-hearted smile. " You know, mom, I can always take care of myself. I'm an alpha, right? " Joked the younger dragonet, chewing on the rest of her fish. 

" Of course, honey. Just wanted to make you aware, of... well, you know. " Her mother looked up with sorrowful eyes. " I'm sorry, about him, honey. " She said with a soft smile. 

" I'm fine mom, I have improved since then. I'm not like I used to be. " She said, making a motion to gesturing to all of herself. 

Her mother nodded, and continued to make herself food. 

Night fell, and it was the time for her to go outside into the world. She was given a hug from her mother, her father was sleeping silently with her siblings. 

" Goodbye, father. "

She flew out of the cave that was in the depth of the ocean, flying out the way her ancestors came in. She smiled softly, looking over at the place for on last time. 

That's when she set off for a journey, a journey she will regret.

   ———————————-

Word count : 362