Double Trouble

I freeze as Moon carefully situates himself on top of me in my bed, placing one of his knees in between my thighs. He leans forward, gently pressing his lips against mine. I moan softly against his lips as he starts to press his knee against my crotch, rubbing slowly. Moon begins to kiss down. My chin, jaw, neck, collarbone. 

  "Mmm, you're so tempting, Starlight," Moon whispers against the hollow of my throat, "but we can't leave Sunny out again, can we? No, that just wouldn't be fair." I frown as he backs off and stands up. "And, unfortunately for you, Sun has to charge now, so I guess you'll be waiting until tomorrow," he rests his hand on my doorknob, turning it slightly, "Now, do be a good girl, and wait for us. You'll be punished if I find out you've done otherwise." He chuckles as he turns my light off and leaves me, a breathless mess. Ugh, what a prick. I guess it's true that we've been leaving Sunny out. I don't want him to think I have a favorite. I turn over, facing the wall, letting my arm hang off the side of the bed as I drift to sleep.

                                                                        {The Next Morning}

  I blink awake, yawning as I stretch my arms above my head. I turn my head, pausing in shock as I see the two tall animatronics lounging around my small apartment/room. Both heads turn to look at me, one with a smirk, the other an excited grin.

  "Um, what are you doing here? Have you been watching me?" I ask, a little concerned about the answer.

  "Yes, Sunray, we've been here almost all night, waiting for you! Moon says he has something planned for us!" Sunny exclaims excitedly, shaking his hands gleefully. I immediately look to Moon, a little worried that I might really not be able to walk after this morning. He just laughs and stands up, pulling Sunny up with him. 

  "Stand up Starlight, you need to move for a minute," Moon sneers, causing butterflies in my stomach. I do as he says and move over to the edge of the room. He leads Sunny to my bed, making him sit with his back to the wall, legs spread open. He then grabs my arm, leading me over to the bed and pushing me onto it, face hovering dangerously close to Sunny. Moon stands behind me, rubbing himself on me. "What's wrong Starlight, are you shy now?" He smirks. 

  I rub my hand up Sunny's thigh, causing him to sharply inhale. Unbuttoning his striped pants, I put his dick into my mouth, running my tongue around the tip. "S-sunbite! That feels so -guh- good!!" Sunny arches his back, forcing more of himself into my mouth. As I continue to lick and tease Sunny, Moon reaches around me, putting his hand into the front of my pajama shorts, running his finger along my wet folds. He inserts one finger, slowly pumping it in and out as he rubs my clit with his thumb. I moan while Sunny is in my mouth, causing him to jerk and twitch. Without warning, Moon removes my shorts and panties in one fell swoop. Teasing my entrance with his own cock, he pushes down on my head, forcing me to take as much of Sunny's as I could into my throat. He pushes himself into me agonizingly slow. I moan louder this time, my voice vibrating on Sunny, causing him to make his own noises in response. Moon pulls it out, allowing me to lift my head up and take a breath. He quickly thrust himself back into me, forcing Sunny back into me. We slowly built-up speed, each of Moon's thrusts causing Sunny's cock to go deep into my throat, fully filling me on both ends. We were all a moaning mess, Moon has soft, gravelly grunts, while Sunny isn't holding back, practically yelling every time Moon forces me forward. I pull my head up, gasping for breath.

  "Aw, can't breathe, Starlight?" Moon chuckles, and he wraps a hand around my throat, pulling me up into a sitting position. He pulls his dick out, and moves me forward, pulling Sunny further down, making me straddle Sunny. I twitch and gasp as Sunny thrusts his hips up, filling me to the brim. "Mmm, hold on Starlight, I promise I'll be gentle," Moon purrs as he begins to slowly enter my ass. "Oh, god, it hurts so good," I moan, leaning my head back onto Moon's shoulder, Sunny's hands wrapped around my waist. They both began to slowly move themselves in and out of me, keeping the promise to be gentle. That is, until I began to relax. They sped up in sync, seeming as if they're communicating silently. "Aa-AAAhhh, nngh, mmmph, Moon!! SuuuUUnny!!! I-I'm guhhh- gunna cum!! NNNmMMMM!" I squeak as Sunny digs his nails into my hip as Moon digs his into my stomach, both drawing blood. "Not yet, Sunshine, we aren't done with you," Sunny grunts out breathlessly. What none of us realized was that pain made it better. I practically screamed as I came, causing Sunny to cum inside as my pussy throbbed, clenching around him repeatedly. He stops, trying to let me catch my breath, but Moon speeds up. "Didn't we say no, Starlight? You need to listen better, you need to be punished," He snarls into my ear. "Say pineapple when you want me to stop, okay?" He whispers as he speeds up, practically slamming himself into me. "Ow, ow!! Moon!!" I gasp out, the pain turning me on even more. I almost couldn't bear it anymore, until Moon finally came, filling me like Sunny did. We all stayed there for a minute, a hot, sweaty, gasping pile. After a few minutes, Moon pulls out of me, standing up, and he helps lift me off of Sunny long enough for him to move out from under me. Moon laid me back on the bed. Sunny runs his long fingers through my hair. 

  "Good girl, Y/n, you did so good, such a pretty ray of sunshine, mine . . . ours," Sunny murmurs, kissing me as gently as possible, while Moon gets a soft rag and starts to clean up. I get dressed, and we all cuddle on my couch for a while. I'm surprised this thing can even fit all of us. I lay my head on Moon's chest, my legs draped across Sunny's lap. I sigh, content. They're mine, and I love them.

1090 Words

  OMG YALL, 1K READS???? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I hope y'all enjoyed the spice lmao, and I hope it wasn't too badly written. All y'all with pain kinks raise your hands lmao. Also, I was thinking I might do a yandere type situation, but maybe reversed than what you normally see, but maybe not, any thoughts? See you next chapter, drink some water, eat some food, take care of yourselves darlin's!! AND GET SOME SLEEP!