- 𖥔 Forest 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

I felt an excruciating headache after opening my eyes, I tried to take a deep breath and also focus my eyes.

There were some people's voices and screams around me but it sounded muffled, I couldn't hear very clearly.

Then there was a red flash in my
vision that made my headache start
to fade away, and my vision became clear again.

"(Y/n)? Wake up, come'on!" A female voice, soft that sounded close as if from beside me. But it sounded broken and panted.

In my last blink of an eyes, I saw clearly what was around me. I was sitting against the wall in Shuri's lab, Wanda just a few meters away from me was trying to stand up. She was bleeding, her face looked like she was in pain, and I didn't see Vision around.

"Wanda!" I gasped, pulled myself
to stand with the help of the wall.

I ran towards her although when I caught her in my arms my vision started to blur back a bit. But I hold
it back, it's time to help Wanda.

Lowering Wanda to the floor a bit,
she pushed me back to stay on my feet.

She shooked her head, "Vis.." she murmured looking directly to my
eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows in wonder too, where is he. Wanda turned around slightly to moved
her gaze at the broken glass, my eyes widened when recognised the damage.

It was from the scene, where Corvus attacks Vision and sends them plunging into the forest.

Wanda's grips tightened around my arms, brought my attention back to her. "We need to go there, now." She sternly told me, I nodded my head and helped her get to her feet.

And for a moment I was confused to quickly get to the forest, using the elevator will still take time and we have to get there before Thanos comes.

As Wanda read my mind, she suddenly grabbed my arm and led me sliding out through the shattered window. I was shocked and screamed because it was her who suddenly took me flying without warning me, my heart felt like it fell into my stomach.

When my feet hit the ground, my body immediately fell too. I lay on the ground for a few minutes to control my breath and calm my heartbeat, Wanda patted me on the shoulder after I calmed down.

"You're ok?" She asked, pulling me
to my feet.

I gave her a look, "Do I look fine? I mean, you are like throwing me in the air without warning. Take me flying?! Are you–" but she just continued stared at me. "Fine, I am perfectly fine." I muttered sarcastically at the last part.

What I heard next shocked me, the sound that came from my earpiece.

"Good to have you back, kid." My jaw's dropped. "Enough with chit chat of you two, now you're awake and need to tell us what–" Tony's words stopped and he was replaced with a sudden grunt. "What I was saying is, what the hell is going next? Will it get any worse than now? I mean, just now–"

"Tony, enough." Steve's voice comes out as Wanda and I started walking again to find Vision's location.

"What? Why should I finish? I'm not done talking to–"

"We have to focus on this war first!"

"I'm focused on this war, what do you think I'm talking about, Rogers?!"

"You were the one who talked too much in the war–"

"Excuse me? I'm offended by that, Rogers. And, be careful what you say. I'm talking about what the future will be like with this girl."

Confused running through my mind, thinking how can Tony be connected, is he here? While he was supposed to be on Titan with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange and Peter.

"I think that's enough of you two, Stark, Rogers." Natasha sternly warned them.

"She's right." Sam's voice appeared.

I frowned when Wanda stopped in her tracks suddenly, she looked around before grabbing my arm and sending me flying again.

This is the second time and I still feel like my heart is falling, I hold back my screams as best I can while my eyes are tightly shut.

I felt Wanda's powers bring me back to the ground, and this is a second time I lay down on the ground only a second after my feet touched it.

Thankfully I can still hear all around me, Wanda was talking with Vision.

"You need to get out of here, Wanda."

"No, I can't leave you."

"You will not leav– go!"

I bringing up my head slightly to
see their arguments.

Wanda was kneeling beside Vision, while Vision was trying to make Wanda go away from him. One hand was pressed to his stomach, and the other was holding Wanda's arm.

My gaze stopped behind them where Corvus quietly started to attack them from behind, but it was unlucky for him to see that.

"Wanda!" I shouted pointed at behind them, before Wanda's magic slid into Corvus, the tip of the spear started to pierce through his chest which was stabbed from behind.

I gasped, while Wanda take Vision's hand and crawling them back away from the creature.

Slowly Corvus's body rose before falling to the side, revealing Steve Rogers who was behind it all.

He rushed to helped Vision, "Here, let's go." Wanda take another Vision's arm to helping him too.

I was still on the ground, processing everything that had happened. Then with my slightly shaking hand, I lifted it up and brought it to my ear to press my earpiece.

"Natasha?" I called her.

"I'm here." She replied.

"Have you done it?"

"Yes, I already gave him."

I sighed in relief, relaxing a bit my position and dropped slightly my tenses shoulders. "Thanks, Natasha."

There was a paused, then I lifted my head to my right, saw the other heroes start running towards us.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡