Chapter 46. How to Train Your Villain

"Leader," a figure flashed in the night. Gira landed swiftly onto the ground, successfully sneaking into another building, but this time it was not abandoned.

Inside was a man shrouded in shadows. A black cloak had thrown across his body, a hood covering his face and features. This man was full of mystery, a cloud of fogginess coating his figure. It felt as if one came close to him, they would lose all their senses. The man sat hunched over on a chair, facing an odd table that held many piles of paper.

The man straightened his back, upon hearing his subordinate's arrival.

"How did it go?" He did not turn behind, thus not revealing his face.

Gira bowed her head. "I've brought forth the Book of Revelation as you've ordered, but my little brother Gilg and his friend Tetra might be caught in some problems."

The man sat there without making a noise.

He was oddly composed, and yet oddly distant.

The sound of a breeze flew near the rooftop, ringing an impolite whistle. Gira was gritting her teeth, impatiently waiting for an answer. "Leader!" She couldn't hold it back anymore. "Was it all worth it? To infiltrate inside that manor, at least ten of our members were caught and arrested! Now that I've stolen the book for you, we've lost contact with Gilg and Tetra!"

One could hear the sound of friction between her two rows of gritted teeth.

"What question is it that you want to know?" Gira was furious. The wounds and burns on her body itched all over, like a thousand hooves trampling her over and over again. She wanted to return back to her original world, but there was no method.

Instead, she joined the M Organization to prevent the future tragedies in Lydia Kingdom.

Originally, she wanted to join K. However, her little brother Gilg opposed to that idea. Therefore, she joined him in M.

"...Leader!" Gira was worried for her little brother's safety. He was facing the heroine at the moment... but that heroine was audacious, passionate, and most of all... she has a strange ambition that held her above all others! This strange ambition brings her power, and makes her strong.

The man lifted a hand, cloaked within the shadows. He slammed it down onto the table surface. "Enough."

Gira shut her mouth, but clearly unsatisfied.

"Pass me the Book of Revelation." The man coughed.

Gira did not move.

She clutched the golden book in her arms. On one side, she did not dare to disobey her leader's orders. After all, he was one of the founders of the "Reincarnator" Organization. He rescued her and her little brother from many conflicts. Without technology, they were all lost.

But... Gira did not want to obey this time. She wanted answers.

"Just tell me what question, then I will give it to you." She pressed.

The man paused. His cloak crinkled to the night's wallowing winds, with shadows unfurling underneath his figure. Even the night's moonlit stars could not light up his darkness.

He coughed. "How to prevent the fall of Lydia Kingdom."

Gira's eyes lit up. "That is an excellent question, leader. If the Book provides us with a way to prevent the fall of Lydia Kingdom, then we will still have a chance to prevent the demons invasion and civil war. There might still be a chance...!"

The man did not respond to her praises.

Instead, he bluntly demanded, "The Book."

Gira happily skipped up to his side. She was about to hand him over the book—then she paused. "Leader, I wonder what you will sacrifice to gain an answer. This book is actually pretty dangerous. It will take away your most significant thing... Leader, do you know what it will take from you?"