𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏.

Rhegan Clarke

Rhegan Clarke

I felt like I was having withdrawals.

I was addicted to Dominic, no middle name Steele.

The fact that his name has no middle name to it made him even more desirable to me. Was it weird that him not having a middle name turned me on? Maybe. Did I care? Clearly not.

Dominic, no middle name Steele had managed to break every defensive wall of mine down and consume me whole. At times I wished he'd just given up on me and left me to be a miserable bitch who indulged in no strings attached sex. However, at the same time I'm even more of a miserable bitch without him.

And that's exactly how I felt right now as I dragged myself out of my bed for the first day of classes.

Today my schedule was pretty simple. Classes, lunch with my father, an early dinner with the girls, and watching Abel's game against Boston tonight at the stadium. That meant that my outfits for the day would be pretty simple.

Some people thought that I was crazy for never wearing the same outfit for more than a few hours, but when you had as many clothes as I did then of course you would take advantage and change for every occasion.

Ayanna thinks it's because I am indecisive. Which I admit, I am a very indecisive person but I also believe that if you can afford to wear three outfits in a day then you should
do so.

I covered my mouth as a yawn escaped me while I willed my feet to walk into my closet.

Knowing that I wouldn't have the time nor the energy to pick out an outfit that I deemed appropriate for my last first day of school, I laid out my outfit the night before.

A two toned cream and white vintage oversized bomber jacket, a white bralette, a pair of light wash jeans, and my coach bag with the same color way sat ontop of the counter in the middle of my closet.

Walking to my drawers, I pulled out my underwear and grabbed my robe before heading into the bathroom to shower.

Showering was one of the most relaxing and therapeutic parts of my day. The water bill was so high because I spent nearly an hour dilly-dallying around in the shower.

Unfortunately my time was cut short due to me snoozing my alarm one too many times. The girls and I wouldn't be carpooling today because our schedules didn't align with each other's. I would be the last one leaving today.

After showering, putting my hair in a low bun with a middle part, and concealing a few blemishes that were nearly non-existent but I knew that they were there, I got dressed and slipped into my cream colorway air max 90's.

My laptop sat on the foot of my bed, the charger and my phone charger on top of it. I put them in my bag as well as double checking that I had all of my supplies for my classes.