Chapter 18

"Knew you were perfect after the first kissTook a deep breath like, "Ooh

Took a deep breath like, "Ooh."
Feels like forever, baby, I never.
Thought that it would be you
Tell me your secrets, all of the creep shit
That's how I know it's true
Baby, direct it, name in the credits
Like the movies do"

Thought that it would be youTell me your secrets, all of the creep shitThat's how I know it's trueBaby, direct it, name in the creditsLike the movies do"

Ingrid's POV

I finished up my homework and glanced at my phone for the hundredth time. Tristian hadn't replied to any of my messages for the last few days, and I was upset. Papa told me that he was busy, and Mr. Noah confirmed it when I called him to ask if there was anything Tristian needed. I was so worried for him. My mind had so many scenarios in which something bad happened with him, either with Brandon or with Darragh.. 

Giving in to my urge, I grabbed my phone and opened my messages to Tristian. 

Me: Good morning, Tristian! Do you want to get breakfast? Mr. Noah didn't call me in to see you, so I wanted to ask. 

Me: Hi, Tristian.. Is everything okay?

Me: Hope you have a good night.. Hopefully, I can talk to you tomorrow?

Me: Hi Tristian.. hope you had a good morning. I did my harp lessons today, and I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the library with me? Maybe?

Me: We don't have to.. we can do whatever you want. Please. 

Me: Have a good night, Tristian.. I wanted to visit your apartment, but I didn't want to intrude.. please let me know if you're okay. 

Me: I'm sorry for bothering you.. I just wanted to see you, please. 

Tristian:

Seen

My heart clenched as he was deliberately ignoring me, and I had no clue why. Maybe I was being too clingy.. too attached. Tears already sprung to my eyes as the idea of him ignoring me forever came to my mind. My hands grew sweaty, and I did my best to calm down as I took in his scent from his hoodie I was wearing. I groaned internally. I really do hope I'm not obsessed with him, but I think I may be. I just want to be near him.. I just want his attention and his kisses and- gosh, I'm going crazy.