Chapter 19

"She got the, mmm, brown eyes, caramel thighsLong hair, no wedding ring, heyI saw you lookin' from across the wayAnd now I really wanna know your nameShe got the, mmm, white dress, but when she's wearin' lessMan, you know that she drives me crazyT...

Long hair, no wedding ring, heyI
 saw you lookin' from across the way
And now I really wanna know your name
She got the, mmm, white dress, but when she's wearin' less
Man, you know that she drives me crazy
The, mmm, brown eyes, beautiful smile
You know I love watching you do your thing."

Tristian's POV

Tristian's POV

Finishing up my last tattoo for the day, I sighed as my phone buzzed again

Finishing up my last tattoo for the day, I sighed as my phone buzzed again. I looked down at it for a split second to see who it was from, and as I suspected.. it was from my little doll. She was begging for my attention, and I felt like a horrible person.. but I didn't want to message her back yet. I was too angry and enraged.. I didn't want to scare her. But the more I waited.. the more she got desperate, and I knew it was only a matter of time before she showed up at my doorstep. 

Was I a terrible, selfish person? Possibly. But if I had so much trouble controlling my anger just at the library with her.. I didn't know what I could potentially end up doing. I would never in a million years hurt her, but my temper could make her cry.. and I never wanted to be the reason for her sadness.. But look at what I'm doing now, God I'm a hypocrite and Kane was right. I need to get my feelings and emotions under control. 

My father hasn't bothered me for the last few days, and I was somewhat grateful. At this point, I had no idea what I was even doing.. do I play the part of my father's puppet and do as Darragh says for my trust fund and my.. safety? Or do I continue to be on my own path and risk the possibility of my knees being shattered and Ingrid being taken away from me.. Obviously, the first option seemed reasonable.. but as Darragh said, I'm stubborn. I wouldn't even last a day under their control, and I'd be right back in this situation now.