{Chapter 1}

|Chapter1|Meeting and a one-night stand|

Sometimes I hate the fact that I work at a club

Sometimes I hate the fact that I work at a club. And it's not because I'm a bartender. Yep funny right my name is Venus Bacardi... Barcardi is a liquor, and sometimes I gotta serve it. But not only that, somehow I ended up as a lap dance girl.

Yeah doesn't make sense does it, but again that's not the part I hate either, especially because I get money and I'm a sexy seductive little minx, meaning that type of thing comes naturally to me.

But let me stop going on, the part I hate is certain customers.

Speaking of customers some are waving me over.

"Hey Lilith can you fill in on the Bartending, I'm getting called over!". I ask one of my favorite co-workers. also outside of this club is one of my best friends named Xalla.

"Yeah, no prob I got you Vixen!". she shouts back to me over the music.

oh yeah, you're probably like um isn't your name Venus? Indeed it is, but we use our stage names here, I chose vixen because I am a vixen, and it's close to my name so less work.

Anyway, I do my handshake with her and walk over to the group of guys calling me over.

I seductively sway my hips as I walk over.

"Hey Boys, what i can do for you?". I ask as I get to them.

" My friend thinks you're extremely hot and was wondering if you could take his virginity.". the taller one with the blonde curls says, pointing to his friend with fluffy hair.

"Dude I'm not a virgin.". he says.

"oh well still.". the one with sunglasses says

"Um, first you need to fill out a consent form, under the table, also including my name which is Vixen, Then turn it into my boss on the second floor, if you see me go up to the floor, it will most likely be her asking for my consent, and if she does, I will come to find you, so just come back here to booth Seven.". I say giving him instructions as to how it works.

"Okay awesome thanks Vixen.". the curly hair boy says.

"Yeah, no problem.". I say, then turn around swaying my hip seductively as I walk away. I mean come on, you gotta leave them wanting more right?

I walk back to the bar.

"So what did they want?". Lilith asked.

"Sex, but they now know about the consent form so I had them fill out the consent form. And I hope I get some dick tonight, not even gonna lie.". I say laughing.

"Girl get it I guess, always on about some dick.". Lilith says amusedly shaking her head.

"Yeah, I am on, turned on!". I say laughing at my stupid joke.