| 8 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Impulses]

Tetta Kisaki.

Sure, he may be a 'friend' of yours at the moment. Hanging out with Hanma and you whenever he had nothing better to do, always scolding the both of you like he was some sort of older brother, when in fact, he was younger one.

Tetta Kisaki acted very mature for his age, but his intentions were childish. And from the moment you heard what he really wanted, you knew you couldn't fully trust him. He had something more sinister planned, that he wasn't telling you, and you were determined to figure it out.

"Hey!" You jumped to your feet, fist whipping through the air, aimed for the voice which had startled you out of your thoughts. "Woah! Woah! Please don't hit me!!" Your fist froze right before it could touch his face, you sent him a small glare before sitting back down onto the swing where you had previously been.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, looking up at the blonde who only gave you a nervous smile in return.

"I um... Well you see, I was actually looking for you. And I thought since we normally bump into each other, I'd just walk around and wait for it to happen. Only We didn't run into each other, I was just walking by the park and saw you over here." Takemichi took a seat on the swing next to you, his hands wrapping around the metal chains while his feet rocked him back and forth.

Your gaze followed his movements, curious as to why he had been looking for you in the first place, it's not like the two of you were friends or anything.

"And you wanted to see me because...?" Your impatience growing by his ongoing silence, watching how his eyebrows furrowed in thought before his lips parted to say something, but nothing came out. "Takemichi?"

"I wanted to ask what you were doing at the warehouse that day?"

"Hm? The warehouse?" You asked, looked at him with a confused look, but then you quickly realized what he had meant. "Ohhh, you mean the warehouse where I watched you get your ass beat." You let out a small laugh, pushing back the small ache that bubbled up in your chest. "I followed you because I was curious where you were going in a rush, I have to admit though, I didn't expect to see all of that."

"At least no one saw you, I don't know what would have happened if they did..." Takemichi sighed, believing the excuse you had made up.

"Hey Takemichi," You looked away from the blonde, and instead glanced up at the sky. "What exactly happened to the guy that stabbed the other one?"