Chapter 49:

The next morning, before eight o'clock, there was a knock on the door of the room.

Mu Hanfeng had just woken up and washed up, and still had a cigarette between his fingers that he hadn't lit up yet.

He opened the door by a crack and put his index finger to his lips before whispering, "Tong Tong is not up yet. What's wrong?"

Wang Qi cooperated and explained, in a lowered voice, "Our recording today will be called 'A Day of Spreading Dog Food', so we've decided to start recording as soon as you wake up."

After hearing Wang Qi's words, Mu Hanfeng subconsciously turned around, glanced into the room again, and saw a sleepy kitten, who was fishing his robe into his arms again. With a smile in his eyes, he turned around and said, "Okay, wait five minutes, I'll wake him up first."

This time was different from the previous live broadcast, and the session was explicitly titled "A Day of Spreading Dog Food" by the program. So, even if the show is broadcast, people will still think that they are fulfilling the task as requested by the program when they find out that they are sleeping in the same bed.

And of course, there's another important point...

At the time of the live broadcast, the two were not really a couple. But now it was different. If it weren't for the fact that Tong Che hadn't fully adapted, Mu Hanfeng would have wanted to go public in a minute!

The door to the room was left open, with a slit pressed into it, so that people outside could not see what was going on inside, but could hear the sound.

Wang Qi was casually chatting with the cameraman, and before he could say more than a few words, he heard a soft humming sound from the doorway, like a milk cat pouting.

Both of them instantly shut up and looked at each other, not making any more noise.

After that humming sound, another low, deep voice followed. Although the voice was cold, it was gentle and doting, "My kitten is good, the cameras are all at the door, you can manage."

Wang Qi and the cameraman at the door were stunned to hear this.

Is that really Emperor Mu speaking! Is Emperor Mu really speaking so softly?

In the room, Tong Che, who had vaguely heard the word "camera," suddenly woke up and was about to sit up.

"I didn't let him come in," Mu Hanfeng grabbed him from behind and kissed the dazed cat's forehead, "There's no hurry, let's wake up first."

Although he was already a legitimate boyfriend, Tong Che was still very shy, and with such a gentle kiss, his drowsiness was mostly gone. He rubbed his eyes, "The camera... is coming in to record?"

Mu Hanfeng answered and gave him two more brief explanations.

"Then I'll wash up and change first!" Tong Che bounced up from the bed and jumped out of it.

He quickly walked into the bathroom and soon came out after freshening up.

Taking out the clothes he was going to wear today from the wardrobe, he looked at Mu Hanfeng, who was leaning against the wall looking at him, and Tong Che was stuck for a moment.

During the first week, when they were staying in the standard room, they were not very familiar with each other, and Tong Che would change his clothes in the bathroom both morning and night.

From the second week onward, Mu Hanfeng would go downstairs to cook every morning, and Tong Che was alone in his room, so it didn't matter where he changed his clothes.

However now...This was the first time he had to change his clothes, and Mu Hanfeng was watching from the side!

When Mu Hanfeng saw Tong Che holding his clothes standing still, and the tips of his ears were getting redder and redder, he couldn't help but hook the corners of his lips and say, "Tong Che, are you shy?"