Chp-18

Alpha Seok over the past week was futile in trying to get Jungkook's attention, his eyes always linger on Jungkook with a lustful look or the glares he send towards Taehyung or the way he let out his dominant Alpha pheromones around Jungkook as if to prove how stronger he is, and what Jungkook is missing in his life from a weak partner like Taehyung.

Alpha Seok is under the assumption that, Jungkook and his omega will eventually fall in their knees for him. Ofcourse Jungkook will desire him, who want to be with Taehyung the freak abdominion when the great Alpha like him is offering Jungkook something pleasurable like this. Seok wanted to confront Jungkook to tell omega that Jungkook didn't needed to put up his act of trying of trying to get his attention because Seok already have his attention over him. But he didn't dared to do anything till now, but everyone can see that he is planning something in his mind.

Over the past weeks Jungkook grew closer to Jin and Jimin, maybe its because they are omegas and have lot in common. Jin have this motherly vibes around him and Jimin won't even leave a fly being friends with them.

Jungkook came over Yoongi and Namjoon soon enough.

It will only take a matter of few days, in case of Hobi.

Jungkook wasn't sure but he didn't rejected their idea of friendship, as he know how much Taehyung value his hyungs, and it isn't like they were willing to let go off Jungkook after knowing how much Jungkook mean for their Tae.

Its clear from the way Tae's eyes shine so brightly just at the sight of Jungkook, or the way he speak about Jungkook with a dreamy look on his face, same is the case with Jungkook.

Its like they don't know the meaning of the term space, Taehyung always cling to Jungkook like a baby koala, with a possessiveness they assumed Tae would never have over anyone. And Jungkook in return easily yield into Taehyungs's hold without a complaint.

One time Namjoon found Jungkook and Taehyung in the kitchen, at the middle of the night. Taehyung was back hugging Jungkook, while Jungkook was making strawberry milkshake along with feeding Tae strawberry.

 Taehyung was back hugging Jungkook, while Jungkook was making strawberry milkshake along with feeding Tae strawberry

(One of my favourite pic, I was just literally waiting for an opportunity to use this 😅)

Other time, Jin once found Tae sitting on Jungkook's lap, content as fuck as he played with Jungkook's hair. Jungkook was speaking to Taehyung softly, his hands wrapped around Tae's waist protectively.

Atfirst hyungs thought that Taehyung and Jungkook must be very comfortable around each other, even though it was clear from the way they act around hyungs dismissed the idea of anything romantic brewing between two maknae. Even if there's anything, they weren't sure how accept it. Jungkook is a omega, he must be having desires and some expectations from his husband which Taehyung cannot fulfill.

But that doubt cleared soon, when they saw taehyung and jungkook wrapped in each other's arms in the library. Taehyung was placing gentle kisses on Jungkook's nape, collorbones and cheeks, his arms wrapped around jungkook's waist, while the omega looked lost in pleasure, his arms tightly wrapped around Taehyung's neck.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't even noticed the presence of their hyungs or the dumbstruck look on their face.

Yoongi and Namjoon, being the first to get out of their shock, dragged Jimin and Jin out with them. Both the Omegas were blushing madly and it's was upon their Alpha to handle their horny asses now.

It was amusing to see how Taehyung make the cold stoic omega Jungkook pouting like a baby. The way Taehyung care about Jungkook or the smallest detail he know about Jungkook's behavior surprise everyone.

Jungkook has the habit of skipping his meal, so Taehyung took it upon himself to make sure that Jungkook is eating properly or not. Taehyung make sure that Jungkook isn't overworking himself and there's a smile intact on his husband's face.

It took some time for Jungkook, but once they get to know each other, Jungkook became close to Taehyung's hyungs. It must be accurate to say that, Jungkook fit like a missing puzzle with them.

It only took few days for jin to proclaim Jungkook as his child. Jimin was hellbound that he will make Jungkook open up with them. The truth is that they immediately grew found of Jungkook, especially when they realized that beneath the great unapproachable cold mask, Jungkook is a adorable baby like their Tae.

Jungkook can be sweet, pouty and cute, but he can turn into a freaking hellhound for Taehyung. It was clear to everyone that when it comes to Taehyung's happiness, Jungkook always make an exception. Jungkook can't stand to see a hint of sadness in Taehyung's eyes.

Even Alpha Kim learned not to mess with Jungkook, when it comes to Taehyung.

Hobi isn't someone who trust someone easily, especially when it comes to Taehyung's safety. It took him about few months before he completely trust himself to leave Taehyung in Namjoon's and other's care. Even after more than a year, he don't trust Alpa Kim, he never trusted that man.

Mrs Kim and her son Alpha Seok,  never gave him a single reason to trust them, they only made him more apprehensive if possible.

If possible, Hobi would always guard Taehyung, but he know about Taehyung's health condition and the n ed to find a cure for the young Alpha. Hobi have been in search for a cure for Taehyung. He travelled to the rural villages in search for healers who practices in herbal medicines.

Till now, he didn’t found any cure, but from a witch he found in the depth of forests, he might have found something crucial, something vital for Taehyung.

A hope

He need to talk with Jungkook.

It wasn’t really a surprise when Jin told him about the progressing relationship between Tae and Jungkook. He kind of already expected that. There’s something about Jungkook which makes the beta believe that Tae will be safe with Jungkook around him.

Hobi was feeling murderous when yoongi told him about Tae’s healer, he onlt calmed down a bit when jimin told him that namjoon nd yoongi had already took care of that bitch. If others hadn’t physically restrained him, he would have went out and kill Mrs kim, that bitch! She will pay for her cruelty, afterall karma is a bitch.

Jin told hobi that jungkook take tae out with him as none of them trust to leave taehyung alone without one of them near the young alpha. But With everyone busy with work, its not possible for them, so these days jungkook leave tae with one of his friend named Lisa, who runs a orphanage.

Its clear that jungkook trust lisa, so none of them disagreed considering how protective Jungkook can get over taehyung and will not endanger taehyung in anyway. Afterall being with children and a change of environment will do him good, as most of the time the young alpha is cooped in his room.

Next update coming soon 😍🥰😍🥰