| 9 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[An Unpleasant Memory]

August 10th.

One week after the fight between Toman and Moebius.

Draken had been saved, and was still alive, currently recovering in the hospital... All thanks to Takemichi.

Takemichi... Who had let all the praise go straight to his head.

It seemed as though every single person he passed on his way to the hospital knew of his act and thought he was badass; he had finally won a fight. And the fact that it was against Kiyomasa made it even better, Takemichi couldn't be any happier.

"Quit acting like a jackass." Draken snapped at the younger boy who had just walked into the room, his eyebrows furrowing in disgust at the outfit Takemichi had on.

"How am I acting like one?" Takemichi asked, stopping to stand in front of Draken's hospital bed.

"You've got it written all over you. When someone gives you an inch of praise, don't take it a mile, you moron. And what the fuck is with those clothes?" Draken couldn't hold himself back from commenting on Takemichi's outfit, finding it utterly horrible.

"You wouldn't understand what it's like to live in the shadows, Draken. This is the first time anyone's ever looked up to me, let me live a little, okay?!" Takemichi yelled out the last part making Draken's lips purse while trying to hold back his snickers.

"I can't believe you'd admit something that depressing at max volume..." Draken stifles his laughter with the back of his hand.

"Tsk... You're no fun." Takemichi grumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking towards the window.

"Oh yeah, here." Draken beant down and picked a bag up off the ground, setting it on the chair behind Takemichi for him to open. "It's from Mikey, he said to give it to you." Takemichi opened the bag and pulled out a Toman uniform, turning to Draken and raising his eyebrows in confusion. "That's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman. In Toman, that uniform is as important as life itself."

"Why does he want me to have this?" Takemichi asked, holding the shirt up so he could get a closer look at it.

"He said that whether you wear it or not is up to you, but he wants you to have it." Draken stood up from his bed, smiling down at the younger boy. "Takemitchy, you're Toman's savior, everyone knows that, including me. Let me show my gratitude once more." Draken bowed the best he could, wincing in pain from the wound that was still healing. "Thank you, and take good care of that uniform."