Chapter 85

After the two local guides left, two rooms were vacated in the camp. Originally, it was allocated to the staff, but now because of Lin Xichen's arrival, Chen Zhongxiang asked him to quickly vacate a room for the old gentleman.

"If you have anything missing, just call me directly, or call the waiter at this camp, Mingshan." Chen Zhongxiang said.

Lin Xichen nodded, the pleats on his face wrinkled together with a smile: "Okay, I'm sorry to trouble you."

After Chen Zhongxiang left, the door was closed.

The smile on his face also disappeared, and he slowly sat on the bed with a cane.

Lin Xichen remembered a few words that Chen Zhongxiang had accidentally mentioned to himself in the afternoon.

"The room you live in was previously used by two local guides we invited to live in. The environment is very good and clean..."

"I heard that you are from the South?"

"The two local guides are said to be the inheritors of the Southern School."

"Originally, only they knew about the site of Fu Yi's fresco cave. Later I gave the money and they sold it to me. It's tens of thousands of dollars, and I didn't apply to the state to directly pay them out of funds..."

His face turned darker, he threw his crutches to the ground fiercely, and yelled:

"This group of southern moths!"

He even dared to betray his ancestors for mere money.

Fortunately, it was discovered by the national archaeological team. If they sell the address to foreigners or antique dealers... the consequences are simply disastrous.

Lin Xichen was trembling with anger, picked up the phone, and dialed a number noted as "Weiguo".

He angrily told the other party about it.

"The Southern faction really needs to be cleaned up now," the other party said.

After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the mysterious and low-key Southern School of Guoxue was severely split for some reason.

Some people, like Mr. Lin Xichen, still abide by the rules left by their ancestors, and keep themselves safe.

Another group of people, after seeing the huge black market of China Antiques, secretly colluded with foreign forces and began to counterfeit antiques.

There are even some people...like the two local guides who sold Fu Yi's Dunhuang fresco sites for money. They were in a remote location and had long been disconnected from the headquarters. Although they have inheritance, the layout is too small.

Lin Xichen: "By the way, I saw a very special young man today. I suspect that he may carry an unknown southern heritage in his body..."

After the love affair between Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen was announced on the Internet, Tanggula suffered the most.

Before he could deceive himself, the two were not together, maybe he still had a chance.

But now, this last gleam of hope has also disappeared.

For two days, Tangula was drunk in the camp until late at night.

But he drinks very badly, and often gets drunk unconscious with just a few bottles of beer.

Both Gan Yishan and Ye Runan said they could not understand.

Gan Yishan: "You can find another partner when you go to college, so why hang yourself on this tree in Qi Linqing."