Bully

Age:10

Requested by Alex_2151

Evelyn's POV:

"Have a good day at school hunny." Mommy said kissing my forehead. I nodded and walked off to the bus.

I entered the school bus and our bus driver smiled at me before shutting the doors. As I was looking for a seat a paper ball hit my face. I looked up and heard laughter from a group of girls.

I frowned and they copied my frown as a way of mocking me. I sighed and sat in an empty seat.

I went to class and walked to my desk at the back. After abit the teacher entered and started checking the attendance.

"Evelyn." She said "Here" She looked up and I lifted my hand and she nodded. After saying the last few names she said she had an announcement to make.

"Okay kids, theres going to be a school fair next week and I hope all of you including your parents can attend." She said before starting class.

I was sitting drawing doodles when I heard some conversation going on with a group of girls. "So are your parents coming?" One of them said with excitement in their voice. "Uh no there busy. Mom is busy filming and dad is just always at the recording studio." One of them said with a smug look. "Oh what a pity I really wanted to meet your mum. " the girl who asked said. This one girl in class kept lying about my parents being her parents.

I told everyone that it wasn't true and that she was lying but none of the students believed me they all labelled me as a liar.

And when I told them that my parents were Elizabeth and Robbie the girl acted like the victim and all the students believed her.

But what she said was half true. Both mom and dad are probably going to be busy that day. "Evelyn." I heard someone say taking me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw the girl who was lying with her group of friends behind her.

"Are your parents coming." She said with sarcasm in her voice. "I don't know." I said.

"Do you truly not know or are you just embarrassed by them since you keep lying that MY parents are yours." She said pointing out the MY part.

"Im not embarrassed by my parents! You're the one who's lying you dont even look like them!" I said raising my voice. She looked at me with an angry expression and looked down at my sketchbook.

My eyes widened and I took the sketchbook into my hands. Her eyes followed it and she tried to take it from me with the help of her friends. "No!" I said when she took it and ran of with it.

I stood up and ran after her "please give it back!" I said as she entered the bathroom.

I entered with her and was about to walk to her when I was held back. "You want this." She said waving it in her hand. I bit my lip and nodded.

She laughed and started ripping the pages out. I stood there with tears as she ripped all the pages out. She then aggressively threw the hard cover onto my face. All the other girls in the bathroom just watched and didn't say a thing. She picked the hard cover back up and threw it at my face again but harder.

Then the girls who were holding me threw me to the floor before all of them left including the girls who were in the bathroom to actually use it.

I bit my lip but felt a sting aswell as something running down my nose. I touched it and noticed it was blood. I touched my lip and it was busted. What was I going to tell mommy...

I said standing up picking up the pages off the floor and throwing them in the bin.

I went to the sinks and rinsed my nose and lip. I took some tissues, I rolled one of them up and stuck in it my nose while I held one on my lip.